Home

Sorry I just have to vent...

This is a discussion on Sorry I just have to vent... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2010, 10:23 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Sorry I just have to vent...

oh naw, i dont play ncaa online.......i don't feel like someone running 50 yards sideways with a qb with 56 speed and chucking the ball back on a screen pass which shouldnt be completed beacuse for some reason my 87 speed de can't catch the QB

who wants to play like that? i will admit theres been 1 person i played who played like it was supposed to be and i had no problem losing well i hated losing but i didn't feel like he took advantage of the loopholes in the game itself but beat me beacuse he was better....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2010, 11:01 AM   #26
Rookie

skeezapleez's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef J2
This is why I refuse to play online games. I can't stand playing against players that don't play fundamental football. When you don't punt and abuse programming gameplay issues in the game, it takes the fun out of the game and creates a huge gap between the video game and the game of college football that we love to watch on Saturday. I'm not saying that all gamers must conform to the traditional rules of football, but I refuse to subject myslef to it.
What he said. It's people like this that take the fun out of playing online for me. I haven't played an online game since Madden '08. I can't stand playing with cheesers. It just makes playing the game a miserable experience. I could care/less about winning or losing, if I could just get some good quality fundamental type players online I might try it more often.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:34 PM   #27
Rookie

Playing against computer zone plays will get eaten by the CPU because the fb or rb will always be open. If you play man it shuts those types of plays down. Which might be why he was always playing man against you. You could've played a spy or pick a play in which the DE's swing wide.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »