Home

Possible Workaround for Broken Dyansty

This is a discussion on Possible Workaround for Broken Dyansty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2010, 03:53 PM   #25
Rookie

RDMercer's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Possible Workaround for Broken Dyansty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplepower_NC
Thanks for giving me another set of eyes on this. Just to please the masses...going to try and download the tuner again...and give it another look. However, I know what I am seeing. It did fix the default's roster season 1 depth charts, as well as a better incoming class...more of a bump in ratings, so I know it took. We will see.
Thanks Purplepower for the tip. I'm not at my 360 right now but I will try it later when I get home.

So are you saying that you created a coach for each team and then you are controlling each dynasty put allowing the CPU to play games, recruit, etc and then you're only doing the depth charts and the end of each new season?

Thanks bro,
Peace
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2010, 07:00 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDMercer
Thanks Purplepower for the tip. I'm not at my 360 right now but I will try it later when I get home.

So are you saying that you created a coach for each team and then you are controlling each dynasty put allowing the CPU to play games, recruit, etc and then you're only doing the depth charts and the end of each new season?

Thanks bro,
Peace
Sort of...You will have to create a new coach each time, then quit the job. If you try to use the same coach again...he will not get hired at bigger schools, because he "quit his contract". If you have any problems...pm me, and I can walk u thru it.

It is also helping the CPU with recruiting, as now the CPU has an actual position player...and recruits accordingly.
Old 08-16-2010, 05:36 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

how many hum coaches can u set?
When you set recruiting needs then quit does it got back to default then?
Old 08-16-2010, 06:01 PM   #28
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodeycin85
how many hum coaches can u set?
When you set recruiting needs then quit does it got back to default then?
The game will only let you create 10 (I think) at a time. Then u have to delete those, and create new ones.

I really didn't change the needs of the CPU as far as recruiting because it looks like the CPU is recruiting based on positonal needs after the depth chart is correct.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:08 PM   #29
Rookie

Gotcha, I will be doing this after my 1st season...its worth the time if it makes the game better in the long run...

Thanks
Old 08-16-2010, 06:18 PM   #30
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodeycin85
Gotcha, I will be doing this after my 1st season...its worth the time if it makes the game better in the long run...

Thanks
You will...trust me. You want have a WR playing QB, RB on the OL. The teams will play more toward there rating. You might want to test your cpu sliders...because if you have been playing the CPU, most likely it has had more than 3 -4 players in the wrong postions, which could throw off your settings. Just a heads up.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:22 PM   #31
Rookie

Will check that out thanks...ya know I'm wondering if the CPU does position change for all player or just the athletes..If the CPU doesn't then that may solve the problem...maybe a simple tuner to allow them to do so will fix the problem...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2010, 02:21 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 5

So just to be clear, we create coaches after the first offseaon then adjust the depth charts and then quit the job? Or do we have to do it at the begining of the dynasty?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »