Home

I hope EA understands we dont want more 90+ rated players...

This is a discussion on I hope EA understands we dont want more 90+ rated players... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2010, 11:47 AM   #33
Banned

NaptownMVP's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: I hope EA understands we dont want more 90+ rated players...

Speak for yourself. I want more 90+ players. I want to go against a team of great players. In Madden, I will create 99 OVR 18 year old rookies and let the computer sign them. The game is not fun if you're the #1 team with a team full of 80 OVRs beating teams of 80 OVRs by 50.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:01 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: I hope EA understands we dont want more 90+ rated players...

I like the idea of 90-94 being a top 20 player 95-97 being top 3 98-99 not always showing up as a one of a kind athlete. Stars should, however be at least 85 and there should be enough of them to make at least 5 A teams. If we are going to have players in the 50's we should still be able to make them work to some extent. I've seen WR with better overalls in QB then third string QB's. Alot of them. And while there are a few exceptions where wr's were qb's previously and could be the backup qb for their team, this is the exception not the rule. I mean I feel I would be rated at least a 50 as a QB. I think the main problem is that they are trying to stretch out the ratings so that there are bigger differences between teams and players, and it just doesn't work with how their game reads it. A competent player (which most if not all college players are competent) in this rating system is about a 60. Under that you start seeing unreal things happening. The other problem is that walkons are in some cases better then 1 star and 2 star recruits. Now I have always considered 1 star recruits walk-ons so thats no big deal, but to not have a difference between walkons and 2 stars is a problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »