Home

Should We NOT Advance Past Bowl Season?

This is a discussion on Should We NOT Advance Past Bowl Season? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2010, 08:57 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 29
Should We NOT Advance Past Bowl Season?

I have yet to read anything substantial about this with any sort of solid YES or NO...

Please, hear me out.

I just finished my first season with Army. Yes, I see all the crappy recruits, etc. However, what I want to know is this...

If I don't advance past Bowl Season and into Off-Season recruiting which things can I count on being fixed?

1. The recruits being fixed? OR
  2. The progression being fixed?
I feel like fixed progression should help crappy recruits at least a LITTLE bit...? Thanks for the info, and sorry for starting ANOTHER thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 08:59 AM   #2
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Should We NOT Advance Past Bowl Season?

Unless you really want to play your Bowl games, I would at least wait until we see what the "Tuner Set" does next week. As a fellow offline dynasty user in limbo, no one knows for sure if the Tuner Sets will carry over, or if you'll have to restart.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:59 AM   #3
Rookie

jayishere's Arena

OVR: 1

If you're having fun, don't deprive yourself of it.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:01 AM   #4

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

I say no. If you're at a point at your dynasty like me, near the end of year 1 or near the end of any year for that matter, I would not advance to the off-season menu until the tuner set comes out.

I want to make sure my players progress based on the new criteria that will be implemented and I want to make sure that my recruits for year 2 are generated properly.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Old 07-30-2010, 09:14 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

It is because of this dilemma that I always decide to not start my "real" dynasty until after the 2nd patch.

I would continue and use your current dynasty as a testbed of sorts and then when the tuner sets/patch is released start a fresh dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 09:20 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Why not save the franchise as two different saves and continue on with one of them...and when the patch is installed if you need to go back to the point you're at now you can load the other save.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:44 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsp120
Why not save the franchise as two different saves and continue on with one of them...and when the patch is installed if you need to go back to the point you're at now you can load the other save.

brilliant lol

i didnt think of that, but ima keep playing, me and a couple of my buddies are about to be on season 4 of our OD, ya our players are horrible but eventually hopefully the tuner set gets things back in a couple seasons.

Old 07-30-2010, 10:12 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsp120
That's actually a good idea. I'm about 2/3 of the way done with the 2nd year of my army dynasty. I suppose I will play that up until bowl season then just play exhibition games/RTG until the patch gets released or until I know if the new patch will effect the off season. All I know is that I do not want to re-start the dynasty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »