Home

Road to Glory

This is a discussion on Road to Glory within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Road to Glory

Just a general curious comment:

Has anyone been offered first round scholarship offers from the top 5 schools? From what I have seen, most of the results are automated, with usually UNC offering starting jobs to quarterbacks and running backs. Haven't tested any WR options or defensive jobs, although I understand it is extremely difficult to reach a five star calibur as a defender. Anyone seen or heard of people getting starting jobs off the bat? Just wondering if the game has any gauge of talent or if 5 stars is just automated...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 07:08 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Road to Glory

I got a starting job, with nebraska. Most the other top teams were offering 3rd string.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:23 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15

You get 1 star automatically, then 1 additional star per high school playoff game you win.

If you lose the first game you're a 1-star. If you win all 4 games, you're a 5-star.

A 5-star can go anywhere.

What position you are on the depth chart is partially dependent on your star level, but also dependent on the actual talent on the team you choose to play for.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:06 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27
You get 1 star automatically, then 1 additional star per high school playoff game you win.

If you lose the first game you're a 1-star. If you win all 4 games, you're a 5-star.
not exactly true ... I made a DT and lost in the Championship game and was only a 2*
since i had trouble getting many stats

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »