Home

Question about Recruiting?

This is a discussion on Question about Recruiting? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
Pr*

Hogfan2502's Arena

OVR: 10
Question about Recruiting?

I noticed in week 2 of my Dynasty that when i am recruiting and making phone calls that some of the recruits have a X2 beside the picture and all of them that have that it gives me a bonus ADVISER points when i'm recruiting them. For example it gives me points for the category, Pipeline, and Adviser. I was just curious why it does this, which i'm not complaining because it gives me a lot more points toward that recruit. I have NOT purchased the Recruit Adviser so i just didnt know why and how this happens.
Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2010, 12:31 PM   #2
Rookie

tjm80's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Question about Recruiting?

The recruit advisor just tells you about those boosts. You have them by default, the recruit advisor just tells you where to look basically.

The pink diamond means someone is interested in your school, and when you put them on your recruiting board, you will be in their top 10

The x2 means you get twice the points for talking to a recruit that week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »