Home

Compare NCAA 11 dynasty with College Hoops Legacy.

This is a discussion on Compare NCAA 11 dynasty with College Hoops Legacy. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2010, 03:10 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Compare NCAA 11 dynasty with College Hoops Legacy.

Thanks to everyone with their views. I've never been a huge football fan (I'm Aussie) but I like the sport. It's strategic and stat heavy, and I love my stats.

The main features I enjoy from CH 2K8 is the recruiting, the progression and the difference in player styles. One year I may have a top centre, 2 years later my primary focus is a strong shooting SF.

Seems like NCAA 11 has these elements. Maybe not to the extent of CH 2K8, but with the better graphics, gameplay and presentation. I think from all these comments that there could be alot of positives with NCAA 11.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:26 AM   #10
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4

Things NCAA does better:
-better recruiting system

Things CH2K8 does better:
-presentation
-The ABL summer league. and HS All Americn games. Recruiting is better in CH2k8 but you don't get ny oppurtunity to play with recruits before they get to your school.
-coaching carousel
-Customization. Being able to edit a players rating / position or anything else you wanted.

Things both do poorly:
-Teams over-recruiting certain positions. In CH2k8 it was teams signing like 4 SG which lead to a bunch of transfers and other things. In NCAA its teams signing 8 QBs for no reason.
-Recruiting classes that aren't in line with the default rosters. In CH2k8 recruiting classes were overpowered compared to the default rosters. In NCAA it's the opposite.
-Not generating enough/quality recruits at certain positions. CH2k8 had a ton of 5 star guards but not a lot of 5 star PFs/Cs. NCAA doesn't do a good job with positions like Kicker/Punter.

CH2k8 is better. Better presentation and better immersion, plus the ability to customize schedules/players/etc and fix issues.
Old 08-07-2010, 04:23 AM   #11
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

its not as deep but its still fun. I fall in love with recruits all the time. If you play a lot of games you will grow attached to players in this game
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »