Home

Pocket Scout™ College Football v1.7 (NCAA 2011) FREE PC APP

This is a discussion on Pocket Scout™ College Football v1.7 (NCAA 2011) FREE PC APP within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2010, 06:02 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Pocket Scout™ College Football v1.0 (NCAA 2011) FREE PC APP

Hey PocketScout,

I downloaded version 1.2 of the XBOX 360 USB DRIVE VIEWER but I get an error when I try to run it. I am using a laptop with Windows 7, would that be part of the problem?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:12 PM   #74
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

I am unsure but they do have a support forum at: http://darkjump.co.cc/forums/
Old 08-11-2010, 06:41 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
No Problem at all.

On a different note I want to get your guys opinions on players who are athletes not listed as such. In my current dynasty the top kicker in the class is actually a HB that is only rated at 56 at that position, but has KPW 88 and KAC 84 and is rated 85 as a P and 84 as a K. Personally I love this. for years I have always gone through my incoming recruits and just flipped through the change position to see if they would be better at another position. I actually love this about how players are generated. It just adds another layer to position select and assignment.

So do you guys think this is a positive or negative?

I love it, I just snagged 2 QB's listed as a FS, and a TE. They are 81 and 78 respectively. Got a kicker last season who was a 1 star free safety, but an 82 as a kicker... Also you can find 1 star o-line that play d-line at a 4 star level.

This is the main reason I want a full editor, so we can switch positions without the awareness hit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 08:54 PM   #76
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Man, where have I been? This is great news. An actual editor for the 360. I really don't use the USB drives for saves or content. Pocket, will this program work with the 360 HDD or Memory Cards? I have a 120 GB HDD and two 512 MB MC's so I don't need to use any thumb drives for saving content.

I was hoping that the program would work with these standard 360 storage drives. Let me know! Thanks for this program! No matter what, I'll be using it for sure even if I have to pull out one of my USB drives.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 08-11-2010, 09:02 PM   #77
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Man, where have I been? This is great news. An actual editor for the 360. I really don't use the USB drives for saves or content. Pocket, will this program work with the 360 HDD or Memory Cards? I have a 120 GB HDD and two 512 MB MC's so I don't need to use any thumb drives for saving content.

I was hoping that the program would work with these standard 360 storage drives. Let me know! Thanks for this program! No matter what, I'll be using it for sure even if I have to pull out one of my USB drives.
If you have adapters/readers to get the info from your mc or hdd it will work fine. The save file is the same. But you have to have some way of getting it from the xbox to the CPU. Thumbdrives are just the easiest way of doing it. Personally I save everything to my hdd. Then through the dashboard I just copy it to the thumbdrive. That way I always have a backup.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 0

I followed all of the directions and had the recruit file next to the pocket scout exe file. I couldnt figure out how to open it but I finally right clicked the recruit file and then clicked edit. Now, I dont have excel, but the format that I was reading this thing is pretty messed up and jumbled up. I could read the attributes for each player but it was VERY hard and I kind of had to come up with some kind of system to do so. The numbers next to the players names did not match up with the number (ranking) on the game. So I had to go through all 2300+ recruits in the game to find my guys by name. Is there an easier way to do this? Or do I need to download some kind of reader program so I can sort these guys and see their actual rank?
Old 08-11-2010, 09:30 PM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplatterHead
I followed all of the directions and had the recruit file next to the pocket scout exe file. I couldnt figure out how to open it but I finally right clicked the recruit file and then clicked edit. Now, I dont have excel, but the format that I was reading this thing is pretty messed up and jumbled up. I could read the attributes for each player but it was VERY hard and I kind of had to come up with some kind of system to do so. The numbers next to the players names did not match up with the number (ranking) on the game. So I had to go through all 2300+ recruits in the game to find my guys by name. Is there an easier way to do this? Or do I need to download some kind of reader program so I can sort these guys and see their actual rank?
Yea try downloading openoffice. It is compatible with excel. Should be a lot better to read with that.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:59 PM   #80
Rookie

Thanks, I downloaded open office and it sorts it a lot better (in actual columns). But the recruits are out of order and I cant figure how to sort each column, from highest to lowest. I guess I will play with it a little while. But this is much better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »