Home

So what recruiting gems have you come across on?

This is a discussion on So what recruiting gems have you come across on? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2010, 05:09 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: So what recruiting gems have you come across on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf242
I signed a 3-star MLB who came in ranked 77. He is very fast, 85 with 85 ACC I think or close to it. I'm starting him at OLB as a freshman because I have 2 MLBs (79, 77) that are serviceable, but I have to get him on the field.

Thats giving me hope becaus eI have a terrible recruiting class coming in. Hoping on eof these 3 star guys pan out.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:17 AM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
Wow that sounds like one hell of an option type QB! Damn I wouldn't mind somebody like that!
Oh he is. I use Michigan's playbook and the Read Option has become my go to play. Either him or my RB (87 OVR) are a threat to rip off a big play every time.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:21 AM   #19
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

I have to play Duke tonight with my Hokies, and I have a SS visiting, his name is Isaiah Pryor and he is 6'4 212 lbs...MONSTER safety. 4* recruit and I am close to taking over 1st on his list...I hope this visit works out, I want this sucker!! He has potential to be another Taylor Mays. Also, I am recruiting HEAVILY a Tackle that is 6'7" 297 lbs 5* recruit. I think the gem I really on the brink of signing is a Juco QB 4* 6'5 214 lbs and hes got some good accel and speed and good rated thp/tha. I am still on my first season, so I don't have any signees yet, but I am working on it. I usually HATE recruiting, but its addicting this year. After every game, I go and spend all 10 hours on recruiting before turning it off.

Old 08-10-2010, 12:15 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 6

Well, I'm using a 1* teambuilder school with the worst possible pitches except for conference prestige (Big East), so I don't expect even any 3* recruits for like 3-4 years.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:15 PM   #21
Pro

3 star athlete..

6'0" 240 74 rated RB. Only 84 speed but 99 agility. Being able to turn on a dime with him is awesome. Dude rarely ever gets tackeld for a loss.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2010, 03:25 PM   #22
Rookie

With Rutgers-got the #4 rated OLB-He's an 80 overall, his play recognition is an 88. I wasn't even on his list but with my needed positions filled, I used 60min a wk on him for 3 wks near the end of the season. He bacame a uconn soft commit, but then switched over to me. I also got a 75 rated DE with 78speed and 90acc.

Post tuner-only negative is that alot of the generated players that are interested in my team are WR and i already have 3 soph, 4 Jr's on the team.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:02 PM   #23
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by foe84
With Rutgers-got the #4 rated OLB-He's an 80 overall, his play recognition is an 88. I wasn't even on his list but with my needed positions filled, I used 60min a wk on him for 3 wks near the end of the season. He bacame a uconn soft commit, but then switched over to me. I also got a 75 rated DE with 78speed and 90acc.

Post tuner-only negative is that alot of the generated players that are interested in my team are WR and i already have 3 soph, 4 Jr's on the team.
Yeah Rutgers is stacked with youth at the WR position.

You can always try turning them into HBs or CBs.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:14 PM   #24
Rookie

Yea i moved tartacoff to safety and hayward to rb. Now coleman is wr#6 on the depth chart. Good thing for formation subs. Still cant believe syracuse stole guys from me when they won 6 gams.

Are all the wr recruits elusiveness low? I know about the DB tackling ability thing but 34 elus. Is low

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »