Home

PATCH #3 (Holding Out For Hope)

This is a discussion on PATCH #3 (Holding Out For Hope) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2010, 05:34 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 12
PATCH #3 (Holding Out For Hope)

I know "Patch 2" just hit, but it's never too late to try to squeeze the last "Patch 3" in before NCAA 12.

1. Program the AI to allocate the right players to their right positions on the Depth Chart in Dynasty Mode.

2. Tune the "Penalty Sliders" to call other penalties besides, (Facemask, Holding, or Clipping)

3. Tune the QB to run better option plays. It's hurting the Option Playbook.

4. Program the AI from knowing what our play calls are. If we come out in 4 or 5 wide, then the AI should be in Knickle or Dime, NOT base D.

Again, let's hope we can get these in since they didn't make the cut.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 05:44 PM   #2
Rookie

fahrenheit's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: PATCH #3 (Holding Out For Hope)

I don't think there will be a third patch because microsoft only allows two free patches, after that NCAA has to pay for them.

Tuners on the other hand...
Old 08-11-2010, 05:49 PM   #3
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by claystone
I know "Patch 2" just hit, but it's never too late to try to squeeze the last "Patch 3" in before NCAA 12.

1. Program the AI to allocate the right players to their right positions on the Depth Chart in Dynasty Mode.

2. Tune the "Penalty Sliders" to call other penalties besides, (Facemask, Holding, or Clipping)

3. Tune the QB to run better option plays. It's hurting the Option Playbook.

4. Program the AI from knowing what our play calls are. If we come out in 4 or 5 wide, then the AI should be in Knickle or Dime, NOT base D.

Again, let's hope we can get these in since they didn't make the cut.

Almost positive tuners can fix 1 2 and 3 for sure, not too positive about 4.

I just want to see at least SOME over pursuit angles. You see cutbacks all the time in real football but I feel like I barely see any in the game. The defender shouldnt be able to turn the very second that you cut.

Last edited by UMhester04; 08-11-2010 at 05:52 PM.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:50 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 8

I am very upset that the depth chart issue was not fixed. It will hurt the replay value and challenge of dynasty. There is no excuse for this bug it was not in last years game.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:02 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

#1 Needs to happen!!! Please tune it EA!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 08:38 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 10

I don't think it will be "patched/tuned", because if it was an easy fix..surely they would have took care of it in #2. This is having a snowball effect on everything the cpu does from FG kicking to recuriting. Just can't understand how this got past the so called testers.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:03 AM   #7
Rookie

Amp98's Arena

OVR: 1

I haven't played with patch 2 yet so maybe these things are fixed but I didn't see them in the write up:

1. The change of possession issue that happens when fields goals bounce off the upright.

2. The length of replays on the PS3.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:11 AM   #8
Rookie

Sabredj's Arena

OVR: 5

The "psychic" AI always seemingly guessing run/pass definitely needs to be addressed. I don't mind it in obvious downs and distances/formations but it always seems to guess right (even on 1st down which should be a crap shoot). I can live with it though since this is the BEST football game I've played maybe ever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »