Home

Very strange exploit with pump fake

This is a discussion on Very strange exploit with pump fake within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 01:30 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Very strange exploit with pump fake

why are people pump faking backwards?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2010, 01:38 PM   #66
Prime Time

Leon Sandcastle's Arena

OVR: 13

I really think the OP shouldn't of posted this for I bet people are gonna use this like crazy! I really hope this gets patched A.S.A.P.! EA Sports either needs to kill the online servers and leave up the Online Dynasty servers or just take them both down till the fix it!
Old 08-12-2010, 01:41 PM   #67
Rookie

Brotha2ThaNight's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by uofm1508
why are people pump faking backwards?
the better question is why is there a backwards pump fake in the game to begin with
Old 08-12-2010, 01:51 PM   #68
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brotha2ThaNight
the better question is why is there a backwards pump fake in the game to begin with
True that +1
Old 08-12-2010, 02:11 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlastX21
I think its funny that so many people were complaining about one broken PA play that could easily be avoided. Now EVERY play is broken.
1. You can't "avoid" the computer running 30 yards backward for a massive sack or safety. For offline players that glitch was a big deal, even if you knew to not call the play yourself.

2. Do you think there's some direct correlation or causation between the PA fix and this new problem? If so, explain your logic. One has nothing to do with the other. On top of that, the patch fixed a lot of things that needed fixing - it's not like the play action bug was the main thing it was released for.
Old 08-12-2010, 02:24 PM   #70
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecooper
1. You can't "avoid" the computer running 30 yards backward for a massive sack or safety. For offline players that glitch was a big deal, even if you knew to not call the play yourself.

2. Do you think there's some direct correlation or causation between the PA fix and this new problem? If so, explain your logic. One has nothing to do with the other. On top of that, the patch fixed a lot of things that needed fixing - it's not like the play action bug was the main thing it was released for.
1. Maybe its just me but I play offline all the time and I've never had the CPU call that play.

2. No, I never said that. My point was that people took for granted not having major glitches like this, and made a big deal about something that doesn't, or at the very least, very rarely happens.
Old 08-12-2010, 02:28 PM   #71
Pro

CYST2000's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiiiLe HigH
I really think the OP shouldn't of posted this for I bet people are gonna use this like crazy! I really hope this gets patched A.S.A.P.! EA Sports either needs to kill the online servers and leave up the Online Dynasty servers or just take them both down till the fix it!
Would you rather have gone online and had this exploit used against you? I for one appreciate what he has done and that was getting the word out as soon as possible. These exploits are found real quick by glitchers and spread like wildfire. Had the OP not have posted you may have been a victim of it, but now you know to stay away from online play just incase.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2010, 02:31 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
1. Maybe its just me but I play offline all the time and I've never had the CPU call that play.
I'm 2-for-2 in my last two games (prior to the patch) in the CPU taking a safety on that glitch. They hiked it around the twenty and ran through the back of the end zone. It doesn't happen a lot, but when it happens it is really annoying.

Quote:
2. No, I never said that. My point was that people took for granted not having major glitches like this, and made a big deal about something that doesn't, or at the very least, very rarely happens.
I don't think half as big of a deal was made about that glitch as the dynasty/progression issues, and rightfully so. A lot of people just thought the PA screen thing was funny. I never saw huge, on-going threads about it... so really I'm not sure where you're coming from on that.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »