Home

Being Level-Headed and Honest

This is a discussion on Being Level-Headed and Honest within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2010, 12:55 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Being Level-Headed and Honest

because one mans opinion is apposed by another ..and then remember the true % of this board compared to the actual consumer is very small...perfectly honest...i take this game for what it is..a game...is it fun yes...will i beat my head to oblivian because of some crazy things..no..just live it it...dont like it return it ASAP to gamestop or whever they buy games back and buy yourself another game, that meets your needs and satisfactions (fifa 2011 )...again, not saying this game is perfect, and its very far from that, however its a game..
Old 08-14-2010, 12:58 PM   #18
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

I have always been under the impression that Next-gen sports games will be the most widely criticized because of the upgrades to engine and graphics. Especially football, when you can see every detail of what is going on on the field you find yourself picking out the smallest things and letting them get on your nerves.

Playing the older games in retrospect we never would have been able to see some of the things we complain about now.

I do agree though, the first few years on next-gen have been terrible and haven't progressed the series very much. Finally this year they took big steps in working towards what we as fans want in a game. If they can take a page out of the NHL playbook for EA sports, they will listen to the fans and work the game to what we really want out of it.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 08-14-2010, 05:32 PM   #19
Pro

NYwRiter94's Arena

OVR: 13

Just wanted to point out that I was watching EA's press conference at E3 this year on G4--they pointed out that in the United States, Madden easily took the top spot with I believe over 5 million copies(maybe six?), but FIFA creamed the competition when it came to worldwide--something in the double-digit millions.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:37 PM   #20
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

NCAA 11 is a fun game but it just doesn't seem realistic to me. Still to many flaws and it just seems like EA can't get anything right. They work on 1 aspect of the game and forget the other.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »