Home

Sigh...

This is a discussion on Sigh... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 02:10 PM   #9
Rookie

xx19kilosoldier's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Sigh...

Ah yes, the token "complaining about complainers" thread.

Please tell me you see the irony?
Missouri Tigers
St. Louis Rams
Seattle Sounders Liverpool FC
Old 08-17-2010, 02:16 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx19kilosoldier
Ah yes, the token "complaining about complainers" thread.

Please tell me you see the irony?
I will feed your childish antics.

It is a complete drag to come into this forum on a daily basis and read the same negative threads over and over and over.

I don't care a rats *** what you do with your life but I will spend mine enjoying things rather than obsessing over little issues. All you ever read on here is how "this is broken", "that is broken", etc. It is a complete waste of space.

If you have a issue with the game. Then post it in the bugs/issues thread. We don't need 100 threads on the same petty issues. Plus the whole act of "OMG THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!". OMG THEY DON"T HAVE NIKE CLEATS THE GAME IS BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I removed myself from this forum for many months now because of the debbie downer issue that has been allowed to plague this forum. Glad to see others are at the same level of disgust for it as myself.
Old 08-17-2010, 02:22 PM   #11
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

EA creates their own game data along with user feedback.

http://ncaafootball.easports.com/blo...=Live%20Tuning

"GOING FORWARD

The goal of these Live Tuning Packs is to fine tune the game using both your (community feedback) and our own internal testing. We want to continue to make adjustments to the game where they make sense, and not use this to make large sweeping changes, given how much of the game is "just right". Continue to tell us how you feel and what you'd like to see on our forums."

If all complaints hold true to internal testing, i'm sure they will make tuner adjustments.

But part of my morning is clicking onto OS to check for updates!

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2010, 02:45 PM   #12
Rookie

xx19kilosoldier's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I will feed your childish antics.

It is a complete drag to come into this forum on a daily basis and read the same negative threads over and over and over.

I don't care a rats *** what you do with your life but I will spend mine enjoying things rather than obsessing over little issues. All you ever read on here is how "this is broken", "that is broken", etc. It is a complete waste of space.

If you have a issue with the game. Then post it in the bugs/issues thread. We don't need 100 threads on the same petty issues. Plus the whole act of "OMG THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!". OMG THEY DON"T HAVE NIKE CLEATS THE GAME IS BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I removed myself from this forum for many months now because of the debbie downer issue that has been allowed to plague this forum. Glad to see others are at the same level of disgust for it as myself.
There is nothing childish in my motives for my post.

This thread is full of irony. Can not argue it.

You have the power to read or not read a thread, its really very easy to skip some threads you claim to be "whinning". I will say that feedback from these very boards have helped improve many games and have been valuable for the community that uses them.

So again, its very easy to just ignore threads the one finds "negative".
Missouri Tigers
St. Louis Rams
Seattle Sounders Liverpool FC
Old 08-17-2010, 03:32 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx19kilosoldier
There is nothing childish in my motives for my post.

This thread is full of irony. Can not argue it.

You have the power to read or not read a thread, its really very easy to skip some threads you claim to be "whinning". I will say that feedback from these very boards have helped improve many games and have been valuable for the community that uses them.

So again, its very easy to just ignore threads the one finds "negative".
Yup and that entails ignoring entire boards because 90% of the board is filled with negative
Old 08-17-2010, 03:40 PM   #14
Rookie

Michgantown's Arena

OVR: 7

I don't understand why people say if you want the real thing go outside and play. I just can't go and play for Michigan's football team when i want to.
Old 08-17-2010, 04:04 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 9

Hate to say it, but some of the things are legitimate gripes, and if we didn't bring up the busted progression and recruit logic, then everybody would be playing with a dynasty mode that fundamentally doesn't work after a few seasons.

It's the same: People have to bring up the pump fake glitch because it really screws up online play, you have to bring up the CPU depth chart issue because it is a real issue in dynasty mode, and you have to mention how easy it is to move the ball on slants because.. well.. it is.

Without people pointing out the negatives, the game never improves in meaningful ways. I can't stand it when somebody complains about cleat colors, shoelaces, or that some stadium art isn't included in the game, or a campus building is in the wrong location in a stadium ... But for things that have really negative impacts on the game, without people mentioning them, they may never come to the attention of the design team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2010, 04:10 PM   #16
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Ignorance is bliss.

At the same time, OP, it is good to see issues with a particular game. I didn't download any demos but by reading the forums and reviews (from this site and others) I realized that NCAA would be vastly superior compared to Madden this year so I purchased the obvious choice.

If you see threads that are negative, simply don't go into them. I still don't know what the pump fake glitch is, since I never play online with a football game because of the lag, and I don't want to know as it will be in mind if I'm behind in a game. (I am human, I will cheat sometimes...) Also though, I would advise that if you see a positive thread you agree with to post in it to encourage good/encouraging feedback on the forum.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »