Home

Quick question on recruiting in Dynasty...

This is a discussion on Quick question on recruiting in Dynasty... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2010, 05:29 PM   #1
Pro

imdahman's Arena

OVR: 6
Quick question on recruiting in Dynasty...

I"m still a newb when it comes to College football & Dynasty and such so had a very quick question:

When a recruit is visitng and I set his activities; I've noticed that I could still theoretically call him and such. Does this mean when a recruit visits, I can do both? Or is the phone call superseding the visit and I have to reschedule the visit?

"The two most important days in your
life are the day you are born and the day
you find out why.”

- Mark Twain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2010, 05:56 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Quick question on recruiting in Dynasty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdahman
I"m still a newb when it comes to College football & Dynasty and such so had a very quick question:

When a recruit is visitng and I set his activities; I've noticed that I could still theoretically call him and such. Does this mean when a recruit visits, I can do both? Or is the phone call superseding the visit and I have to reschedule the visit?
I usually always set activities first, but I know if you do set the activities first you may still call.

Colts: 0-0
Fightin' Irish: 0-0
Leafs: 0-0

Follow me on Twitter for some good lol'z
Old 08-17-2010, 06:39 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdahman

Still call. I usually set his schedule to make sure I have three money pitches. If I need to unlock another pitch or sway him I try to include that in the call. Then I go back to double-check. You can do both, and you can still set activities even if you've already called.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:59 PM   #4
Pro

imdahman's Arena

OVR: 6

Wow, that's great info guys, thanks a lot! I actually had no idea you could do both but now that really helps me in my recruiting!

As an aside; you know what sucks?

Having your IMPACT FRESHMAN FS go down with a collar bone injury in the middle of the season. 9 GOD DAMN WEEKS!!!!

"The two most important days in your
life are the day you are born and the day
you find out why.”

- Mark Twain

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »