Home

EA is very quiet....starting to worry.

This is a discussion on EA is very quiet....starting to worry. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2010, 09:33 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: EA is very quiet....starting to worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
They are aware of the issues, they are working on fixes for as much as they can.

They don't make the an announcement because if they say they are working on something, and they don't get it fixed, they're called liars. If they don't specify anything in particular they are working on, people get mad about that and call the announcement pointless anyways. If they announce a time frame and they miss it, they're again called liars.

So, through conditioned response, they've learned to just STFU and release the patch when it's done. It is our fault we don't have any information on it. We have conditioned them to be very, very careful what they say in public, because we take every "well, we might be able to do this..." and somehow convert that in our minds to mean "We positively promise on our very lives to accomplish this, or we'll all hang ourselves in our offices."
Unfortunate, and true i believe.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:51 PM   #10
Rookie

uclabruins4ever's Arena

OVR: 2

Can someone point me to the tweets where they say they are working on stuff?

Also, have they acknowledge the dynasty depth chart problem. That is without a doubt the biggest problem with the single player game.

The pump fake glitch kills any possibility of multi-player and that's too glaring not to fix but I'm afraid they're going to ignore the dynasty problem. If they do, that basically means I'm done with this game and I'll never buy another version again.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:00 PM   #11
Rookie

MMMonty's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm just enjoying the game until they speak about something. We have to realize though that at some point, they're going to put this game behind us and start working on next years game.

The depth chart "glitch" is a gamebreaker for me though. The pump fake glitch, not so much since I don't play against anyone else.

Regardless, this is the most that I've enjoyed any football game in a long, long time. Probably the best football game of all time with the fixes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2010, 10:11 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMonty
I'm just enjoying the game until they speak about something. We have to realize though that at some point, they're going to put this game behind us and start working on next years game.

The depth chart "glitch" is a gamebreaker for me though. The pump fake glitch, not so much since I don't play against anyone else.

Regardless, this is the most that I've enjoyed any football game in a long, long time. Probably the best football game of all time with the fixes.
I just realized something from the previous couple of posts. This game is pretty much completely unplayable.

I mean on the one hand you have online guys. The PA glitch makes playing online useless. Then on the other hand you have the offline guys. The depth chart glitch makes dynasty useless unless you want to sit and hand edit every roster for 100+ teams. Every year. (no thanks)

I think everyone is pretty much in agreement that this game, gameplay wise is pretty darn good. The best ever I'd say, hands down. But having said what I just said....I realize the game as of right this second is pretty much a coaster. I'm still not mad or anything. In fact I'm laughing because online is broken, and offline is broken and yet it's the best gameplay ever.

If there was ever a game to have EA's name stamped to it....this is it. Unbelievable.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:15 PM   #13
Rookie

uclabruins4ever's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by concretefire
I just realized something from the previous couple of posts. This game is pretty much completely unplayable.

I mean on the one hand you have online guys. The PA glitch makes playing online useless. Then on the other hand you have the offline guys. The depth chart glitch makes dynasty useless unless you want to sit and hand edit every roster for 100+ teams. Every year. (no thanks)

I think everyone is pretty much in agreement that this game, gameplay wise is pretty darn good. The best ever I'd say, hands down. But having said what I just said....I realize the game as of right this second is pretty much a coaster. I'm still not mad or anything. In fact I'm laughing because online is broken, and offline is broken and yet it's the best gameplay ever.

If there was ever a game to have EA's name stamped to it....this is it. Unbelievable.

100% agree...I only play single games at a time right now. I haven't even delved into dynasty because I know it will be broken 3 seasons in. I've never played online and I sure as hell won't even try right now.

I don't understand how a broken dynasty mode gets past testing or past reviewers who all gave this game glowing scores.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:10 PM   #14
Rookie

lccowboys's Arena

OVR: 3

EA will patch this all soon. Takes a while, has to go through Microsoft testing and approval. Believe me EA is not stupid, they know what's going on.
NCAAB:West Virginia
MLB: Texas Rangers
Old 08-18-2010, 11:51 PM   #15
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

I hope to **** that they fix the random *** lag in offline games. Every game, atleast 2 times per half, I will be running the ball or about to pass and BOOm, the game freezes for like 3 to 5 seconds, but then goes right back to playing normally. This is a game changer, it has made a difference in missing/making a field goal, completion of a pass, etc. Fix this, among the other glitches, and EA...we have the greatest football game ever. Now, EA needs to get on the damn ball with Madden and get a patch out asap, that game is a MESS

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2010, 01:23 AM   #16
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

Noticing unrealsitic FG's length attempts (On Heisman level only) Anyone else?

I can deal with everything else but this kills the game. Im not here to bash, I actually really enjoy it but the cpu always attempting unmakeable fg's is a joke. 56 to 63 yarders... This is a game killer...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »