Home

Wow! Seriously! the gators?

This is a discussion on Wow! Seriously! the gators? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
Banned

U_see_SWAG's Arena

OVR: 0
Wow! Seriously! the gators?

i just played a great couple of games against the gators online.The last couple of guys were pretty good i went 1 - 1 against them,with that said ... IT MIGHT BE ME BUT THE GATOR DEFENSE IS JUST TO FAST ... THEY HAVE LBS IN THE HIGH 80S IN SPEED THE D LINEMEN TOO... CANT OUTRUN ANYONE EVER.... WOW NOT TO MENTION HALF THE OFFENSE HAS LESS THAN 10 STARTS AND ARE HIGH RATED... IN CONCLUSION I UNDERSTAND SPEED KILLS BUT A LOT OF THESE SPEEDY GATORS ARE ALSO UNPROVEN. SO I JUST WANT TO HEAR EVERYONE ELSES OPINION ON THEIR EXPERIENCES AGAINST THE GATORS AND HOW THEY COMBAT ALL OF THAT SPEED
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2010, 07:00 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Wow! Seriously! the gators?

Online (before the pa glitch of course) I learned quickly not to play the gators because of Demps. Cheesers would line him up at quarterback and run to the outside on every single play. Outside running online is already overpowered due to suction blocking on default settings. Long story short, I don't play the Gators.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:33 PM   #3
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

Ya to bad the Vols have to play us in real life lol...

Simple Florida is just to fast lol... Jk. Are the UM fan that cried because his team was on the slower side an Florida was super fast..
Old 08-19-2010, 07:39 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by U_see_SWAG
i just played a great couple of games against the gators online.The last couple of guys were pretty good i went 1 - 1 against them,with that said ... IT MIGHT BE ME BUT THE GATOR DEFENSE IS JUST TO FAST ... THEY HAVE LBS IN THE HIGH 80S IN SPEED THE D LINEMEN TOO... CANT OUTRUN ANYONE EVER.... WOW NOT TO MENTION HALF THE OFFENSE HAS LESS THAN 10 STARTS AND ARE HIGH RATED... IN CONCLUSION I UNDERSTAND SPEED KILLS BUT A LOT OF THESE SPEEDY GATORS ARE ALSO UNPROVEN. SO I JUST WANT TO HEAR EVERYONE ELSES OPINION ON THEIR EXPERIENCES AGAINST THE GATORS AND HOW THEY COMBAT ALL OF THAT SPEED
I won't play the Gators. Weird B/C I usually beat them online, but I've just grown tired of playing them. I role with Oregon and if Florida has 1 DL that can chase down James in the real world then I have a 13 inch johnson. Yet in this game you can't turn the corner vs Florida ever. This with a guy who has 97 speed. 97! and high acceleration as well. That team is just to fast to play against especially if the guy has any semblence of what he's doing. Throw in Demps and it's just a mess.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:33 PM   #5
Banned

U_see_SWAG's Arena

OVR: 0

@greek .... I agree totally
and no this UM fan aint cryin.Both are florida schools and on a real field MIAMI if nothing else always has speed...Im just saying its not an accurate representation of the real game.they need to change the threshhold and fix the speed of certain teams.By the way the gators are known for speed.. NOW not always the case through history...and yea i understand demps and rainey and the rest of these guys are fast but what have any of them really done on the field? when will demps or raineys speed ever dominate a game in real life like it does online? thats a legit question im just a FLORIDIAN football fan callin it how i see it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2010, 12:34 AM   #6
Rookie

drewislegend's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by U_see_SWAG
"half the offense has less than 10 starts"--lets see....we return at least 3 or 4 of our starting offensive lineman. our #1 and #2 running backs...our wide receivers deonte thompson, chris rainey and our full back is back. The gators roster is full of outstanding players, the fact that they haven't been given the opportunity to play doesn't mean they arent talented.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »