Home

Anyone play with Washington?

This is a discussion on Anyone play with Washington? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2010, 02:29 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Anyone play with Washington?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMCD
All I know is KASEN WILLIAMS and the DAWGS are going to be dangerous for years to come. Sark can recruit!
Did you watch how he did it with his dad wearing the jersey? Got my blood flowin...

Also, my bad for the delay but my rosters are uploaded under gamertag illicit206. It will probably show up with "Luvtotha9s" as the save name but thats because I just use his rosters and make edits to UW myself. Hopefully you can dl them this time!
Old 08-28-2010, 03:15 AM   #50
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngslim21
Did you watch how he did it with his dad wearing the jersey? Got my blood flowin...

Also, my bad for the delay but my rosters are uploaded under gamertag illicit206. It will probably show up with "Luvtotha9s" as the save name but thats because I just use his rosters and make edits to UW myself. Hopefully you can dl them this time!
That was awesome. Kasen should be pretty special at UW, he's regarded by many as the best WR in the country.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:13 AM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngslim21

No worries. I actually held off on playing it for a bit. That was pretty cool how he did it! Hopefully he can wear number 2 though. It's retired by some guy who played before his dad. He's going to be nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2010, 04:22 AM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostle
That was awesome. Kasen should be pretty special at UW, he's regarded by many as the best WR in the country.
Scout.com had him as the 4th best reciever, but the top editor said he was hands down the best. His highlight video on you tube is nuts, so is seferian Jenkins. Sounds like he might stick around a couple of years to cause he's focused on school.

Did you listen to 950kjr tonight? They were at Raise the Woof. Sark said they aren't losing a home game this year. I hope not cause they play cuse, Nebraska, asu, osu, stanford, and ucla. Can't wait for the season to start. Oh an 4* recruit Brett Hundley is coming up tomorrow and it's his third visit. Might not mean much, but if your coming for the third time sounds like your ready to commit.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:35 PM   #53
Robot

thaima1shu's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostle
I made Kasen a 72 overall CB, but his WR ratings are nice. I think I have him at an 80 overall. I made him a CB because he's a 3-star and he's more likely to commit to me.

I made ASJ into a 70 overall DE but his TE ratings are about an 81.

Hundley is a 2-star CB but is a 78 overall rated QB.

I know, maybe that sounds cheap, but at least I will get some real guys... Well, if they all commit. I felt kind of dirty doing it, but if they all three commit in real life, I won't feel so bad.
This is brilliant. I'm gonna do this too. I like it man. I think it's only fair we can do this since they decided to stick us with a 3 star prestige rating
Old 08-28-2010, 08:22 PM   #54
Rookie

AubOrange's Arena

OVR: 1

In my dynasty with Middle Tennessee, the first year in I noticed Washington won the national championship and Locker won the Heisman. I'm in the middle of the second year now, and I think they're undefeated and #1.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:50 PM   #55
Rookie

im in a 2 man OD, and the other guy used Washington. he went 12-1 (lost in our head to head game). Polk transferred to Stanford after the season...my friend was crushed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2010, 06:02 AM   #56
Rookie

uclabruins4ever's Arena

Don't jump off a cliff yet Husky fans but the word is creeping out that Hundley is going to be a Bruin.

Neuheisel closes like nobody else

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »