Home

Can someone help me out?

This is a discussion on Can someone help me out? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2010, 01:30 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Can someone help me out?

im trying to upload highlights and screenshots so i can post them on OS and i cant figure out how to do it. if someone that knows how can post a step by step instruction i would really appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2010, 01:59 AM   #2
Pro

bruinkid626's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Can someone help me out?

After you finish a game, there should be a create highlight option. There will already be some snapshots of the game for you by default but you can also add your own highlight videos. To do this, choose a highlight that has a replay available, select a camera angle you'd like then you have to watch the ENTIRE highlight. After you finish watching the highlight, it should say "Would you like to save this to your EA Sports Highlights? You currently have 5 video slots left." Or something like that. Just select yes and you should be good to go.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:14 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinkid626
After you finish a game, there should be a create highlight option. There will already be some snapshots of the game for you by default but you can also add your own highlight videos. To do this, choose a highlight that has a replay available, select a camera angle you'd like then you have to watch the ENTIRE highlight. After you finish watching the highlight, it should say "Would you like to save this to your EA Sports Highlights? You currently have 5 video slots left." Or something like that. Just select yes and you should be good to go.
sorry i guess i didnt make it clear what i was asking, i understand how to do everything on the console i just need help on the internet end of it i cant figure out where on the ea sports website where my videos and screenshots are. i hope that makes it clearer
Old 08-25-2010, 10:00 PM   #4
Pro

bruinkid626's Arena

OVR: 10

If it's on an online dynasty, it should show at up at your dynasty page @ http://www.dynasty.easports.com .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »