Home

Anyone interested in joining an online dynasty? (xbox 360)

This is a discussion on Anyone interested in joining an online dynasty? (xbox 360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2010, 02:23 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Anyone interested in joining an online dynasty? (xbox 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballfan952
Rosters are just some random name rosters, nothing is changed other than names. Also, your invite is sent
Okay Ill get my game in ASAP. If you are already close to advancement for the week then dont wait for me. I dont want to hold things up.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:42 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 4

There's still one guy were waiting on, so if you hurry up you might make it in time.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:45 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Yeah i haven't played my actual game in the online dynasty yet, but I've played some Play Now games with the SN sliders and I'm definately going to change a few things. The QB accuracy is too low for both user and CPU, the CPU pass rush is too high, and the punting and kicking sliders are a bit much. I've tested them out against good teams too because alot of games played this week were against very weak teams. I won't make the change until after I advance the week though, to stay fair.
Have you thought about trying oraeon's sliders. They are for AA. I've tried them out and they feel pretty good. Here they are:

Dificulty: All-American (ONLY USE AA, Varsity and Heismann will break these sliders)
Game speed: Normal speed
Speed threshold: 70 (with the new passing accuracy I increased to result in better coverage)
Quarter length: 11 minutes (gives 130-140 plays per game; real world)

Sliders: CPU/Human
QB accuracy: 50/50 (+/-6% per 10 change slider; consider 45 still but weaker teams are too low)
Pass blocking: 50/50 (pancakes increase but are not recorded by game engine; +/-1 second to pass per 25 points)
WR catching: 35/40 (gives expected 4-5 drops per game; may need 35 for CPU weaker teams)
RB ability: 55/50 (improved tackle shedding and speed improves RB performance)
Run blocking: 65/50 (effects YPC minorly but manages TFL; may need 70 but 65 for now)
--RBlocking Option: 95 (seems high but trust me they die otherwise)
Pass coverage: 50/40 (With threshold at 70 this is needed for downfield passing, blown coverage)
Pass rushing: 50/60 (+/- 1 second per 25 change in slider; effects beating blocks not pancakes; increase to 60 helps pressure CPU QB for shorter passes and decreased YPCatch also worse QB %)
Interceptions: 20/40 (gives about 1-2 interceptions per game; Human rarely intercepts now)
Rushing defense 60/40 (adjust outside running 0.8/10pts)
--Option Rush D: 60/20
Tackling: 50/50
FG power: 15/15 (something changed after tuning now is sometimes short)
FG accuracy: 55/15 (I use 15 for human otherwise I always make it; adjust as needed)
Punt power: 30/0 (gives bettern numbers but this slider is weak)
Punt accuracy: 50/50
Kickoff power: 20/0 (works but too easy for human to get a perfect kick)

Offsides: 90
False start: 100
Facemask: 55
Holding: 5- (Too many holding calls on kickoff and punts, this needs to be fixed EA; almost all penalties are on kicks which is just wrong; however this is the only way to get enough penalty yards)
Clipping: 50 (very common if 55)
Roughing passer: 100
Roughing kicker: 100
Kick interference: 65
Off pass interference: 100
Def pass interference: 100
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2010, 10:20 PM   #52
Rookie

11 minutes? These sliders look good but I don't think Id be willing to put that much time in per game.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:25 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
11 minutes? These sliders look good but I don't think Id be willing to put that much time in per game.
Oh, I dont think that is really relevant to the overall sliders. Can stick with the current quarter length. The sliders are more for the gameplay on the field. I think that is just his personal preference he put in there.

Last edited by nitro110; 08-30-2010 at 10:28 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:05 AM   #54
MVP

OVR: 8

Anyone gonna use dynasty wire? Ill prob put up some highlights after every game of big plays and stuff like that.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:14 PM   #55
Rookie

Week has been advanced everybody.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2010, 05:54 PM   #56
Rookie

Volz4lif3's Arena

OVR: 2

Ok I'm not the one to gripe and moan I lost my game no big deal but can we figure out some QB sliders my QB went 2-22 I know I played FSU understand that but my QB was launching throws off the screen.

I know I can't be the minority on thinking the Qb sliders is garbage, maybe it's just my game, I dunno. Thoughts anyone...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »