Home

Highest incoming recruit rating?

This is a discussion on Highest incoming recruit rating? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2010, 08:34 PM   #9
Rookie

NikB13's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Highest incoming recruit rating?

In my Clemson dynasty I landed a 88 DE Antonio Lewis. Instant starter and was a big time stud for me. And in that same year Alabama I believe got an 87 OVR QB.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:15 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Joel Bell my all time greatest recruit. I play as UCF and was able to land this 5 star fs. He was like 89 at FS but he was actually a 91 mlb. He could play virtually any defensive position and was unstoppable. It was sad to lose him in the draft as a junior at 98 overall.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:57 PM   #11
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahrenheit
I had an athelete come in with 86 ovr at the C position, had high 80's blocking and strength. It felt kind of cheesy though because he only weighed 210 lbs.
I wish we could still edit recruits weight for his reason right here. I refuse to put a player at a position he is not "built" to play. I would love to take this 210 lb guy, and move him to C at 275 lbs.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2010, 10:06 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

i know this is an old topic, but i got the highest rated recruit i've ever seen today.

JUCO JR. RB. 94 overall.

He was A's and B+'s across the board, so i figured he'd be great. Didn't realize he'd be that great. Plus he was only a 4*.

I'm actually thinking of Red shirting him because i've got a 97 rated starter and 2 backups in the mid-80's.

Do guys still enter the draft if the don't play the year before?
Old 09-18-2010, 10:12 PM   #13
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahrenheit
I had an athelete come in with 86 ovr at the C position, had high 80's blocking and strength. It felt kind of cheesy though because he only weighed 210 lbs.
LOL. That's pathetic.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:31 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 9

Brought in an 86 QB one year, he's great, #1 recruit. After Red shirt, in his sophomore season, he's a 96 overall with 99 TH Power and 95 accuracy. He's awesome, led me to a national championship his rookie year.

I've brought in an 84 RB this past year too but he's on red shirt. I had an 82 athlete one season but he ended up becoming an 87 SS, but I put him at CB because I needed him there.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:32 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlef316
i know this is an old topic, but i got the highest rated recruit i've ever seen today.

JUCO JR. RB. 94 overall.

He was A's and B+'s across the board, so i figured he'd be great. Didn't realize he'd be that great. Plus he was only a 4*.

I'm actually thinking of Red shirting him because i've got a 97 rated starter and 2 backups in the mid-80's.

Do guys still enter the draft if the don't play the year before?
It's really easy to keep them from entering the draft.

I think that JUCO guys generally come in rated higher than other freshman at similar levels. A 4* JUCO is almost always higher than a normal 4* guy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2010, 11:28 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel10
It's really easy to keep them from entering the draft.

I think that JUCO guys generally come in rated higher than other freshman at similar levels. A 4* JUCO is almost always higher than a normal 4* guy.

How do you keep them from entering the draft??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »