Home

2010 Pro Cambat Uni's

This is a discussion on 2010 Pro Cambat Uni's within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2010, 11:17 PM   #25
Rookie

AgentFelix0013's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: 2010 Pro Cambat Uni's

Quote:
Originally Posted by AubOrange
If it actually works the way they say it does, then why do they need such a cheap gimmick?

Shouldn't they be more worried about putting together presentations for athletic departments instead of making fancy Flash pages to put on the internet?

And if it is that much better, I'm sure the universities don't appreciate them only letting them where it once a year, and not just making their default uniforms that way.

If you've paid any attention in the last, I don't know, 30 years, you'd know that Nike is just a giant hype-wagon.
Schools are given the chance to continue to use them on a regular basis. FSU said last year they might keep them with a regular color pattern. Personally I like them and I hold the opposite opinion o most of the sportswriters. I liked the stylistic ones opposed to the classic ones. Last year FSU UF TCU were all cool lookin IMO. This year the VT TCU Pitt and WVU ones look cool.

Also you forget how much recruits buy into this stuff. Non-stop hate on uniform stuff via the press but in ESPN the Mag's survey of 100+ players they voted Oregon as having the best uniforms by far. The younger generation eats this up.

I'm already looking on team builder for them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2010, 11:22 PM   #26
Rookie

AubOrange's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentFelix0013
The younger generation eats this up.
I'm 19. I hate these.

But you also just solved the problem right there. Folks will just make these on teambuilder, so there's really no need for the DLC.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:31 PM   #27
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
But you also just solved the problem right there. Folks will just make these on teambuilder, so there's really no need for the DLC.
Not really. It isn't possible to make a single one of these uniforms on teambuilder. The logo placements and some of the logo's themselves aren't possible. Not to mention the styles of the jerseys and prints on the numbers.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:32 PM   #28
Pro

blakty's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
I'm 19. I hate these.

Don't like, don't buy j/k

Seriously tho, you'd think some of these unis could have been executed better. (Looking at you Pitt )
Old 09-02-2010, 12:59 AM   #29
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8

These uniforms are so damn slick. I can't believe teams go from Nike to Under Armor.

Gatorskin pattern? Absolute BAD ***!

If EA wanted to release these as DLC I would buy it.

Last edited by speedkills; 09-02-2010 at 01:01 AM.
Old 09-02-2010, 01:40 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
I'm 19. I hate these.

OMG dude just stop posting! WE DON'T CARE ANYMORE!
Old 09-02-2010, 02:07 AM   #31
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

All i have to say is wow. simply awesome
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2010, 03:50 AM   #32
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9

I don't hate them all but, definitely don't like any of them. They're okay for a once a year thing I guess. The whole off the wall schemes are to gain attention though like somebody was saying. Sure they use history and tradition to reason it but, clearly the designs where never intended to become any of the schools primaries. They're to push the new lightweight designs and sell the actual merchandise to high schools and other teams. The schemes are purely promotional. Pro Combat itself is pure function.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »