Home

what is the best D to run against the pass

This is a discussion on what is the best D to run against the pass within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2010, 12:50 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: what is the best D to run against the pass

I will give that a try for a while. I've been chewing something over - my dynasty team has two good corners and a rock-solid strong safety, but the safety doesn't do very much. He gets some tackles but that's about it. I was thinking of changing him to be my second or third corner because he'd be more useful to me covering a receiver more closely and playing up by the LOS. But maybe just bringing him up closer will get the desired result. So far in eight games this guy has just one pick and a couple deflections, and with his pass cover ratings I had really hoped for more. (My #1 corner meanwhile has like five picks - he's a beast.)
Old 09-03-2010, 01:02 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

I want to know what defense makes your defensive backs run the routes ahead of the wide receivers like the CPU does....lol. Cant seem to find that one in my playbook.
Old 09-03-2010, 01:08 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

It's the pass coverage slider. ...Play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »