Home

Connection lost to opponent at initial kick off

This is a discussion on Connection lost to opponent at initial kick off within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2010, 11:04 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Connection lost to opponent at initial kick off

In online Dynasty. Anyone else having this problem. Its the national championship game and everytime we try to play the game it disconnects at the kick off...

Does anyone have any clues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2010, 05:39 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Connection lost to opponent at initial kick off

YES!!..im having the sane problem in my online dynasty..two people in lg where trying to play each other yesterday and that same thing happened..then they went to a ranked game and it worked..so its just in the championship game in online dynasty that its happening..so i would like to know whats going on too?
Old 09-06-2010, 07:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

had that problem after going into od practice mode right before the user game.thinking that might be the problem.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:27 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I had this problem when I had a player as a starter at 2 positions. Probably not it but worth checking your depth chart and making sure nobody is starting at 2 positions, could be a starter is injured and forced to start(?).
Old 09-18-2010, 09:21 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMWolverine
I had this problem when I had a player as a starter at 2 positions. Probably not it but worth checking your depth chart and making sure nobody is starting at 2 positions, could be a starter is injured and forced to start(?).

yes you where right i had a guy that was injured but was able to play and i was supposed to playing a user in a bowl game and 7 times it messed up after the first play..then the next game we started we made sure nobody was starting at 2 positions even kick returners and i sat that injured guy out and it worked
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »