Home

where is my starting runningback?

This is a discussion on where is my starting runningback? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2010, 01:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
where is my starting runningback?

in my dynasty it'll be the 3rd or sometimes the 2nd quarter in the game and for some reason i can only have my 3rd or 4th string hb out on the field.. my 1st and 2nd stringers will be listed as 1 and 2 on the depth chart and they arent hurt but for some reason they wont ever go onto the field and just my backup running backs will be out there for more than quarters at a time.. what gives? sorry if this has been asked before or is common knowledge, i dont check these boards too often unless i have a question.. Does this have to do w/ my autosub settings? i'm sure that they are fully rested by the time that a quarter is up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2010, 01:43 PM   #2
Rookie

dshill's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: where is my starting runningback?

it may be your autosub settings, if you have your sub-in rating real high they'll never come back in because the halfback never reaches 100% stamina on the bench.

Build me up, buttercup, don't break my heart.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:45 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshill
it may be your autosub settings, if you have your sub-in rating real high they'll never come back in because the halfback never reaches 100% stamina on the bench.
ok, yes mine are very high, i like to use multiple hb's it just gets frustrating when they dont come in for quarters at a time, i'll try knocking them down some and see how that works.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:53 PM   #4
Rookie

dshill's Arena

OVR: 3

I'd use formation subs to get 3+ RBs in, seems to work a bit better than messing around with the sub in / sub out slider because weird things like this happen with autosubs.

Build me up, buttercup, don't break my heart.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:52 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

There is something wrong with the autosub feature. I've had the same issue. I changed the sub in to 30% in the 4th quarter and my starter still doesn't come back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2010, 09:57 PM   #6
Banned

swhyte21's Arena

OVR: 4

I have it set at 81 in 75 out, and it seems to work fairly well. Sometimes one can get too many touches, but you can sub him in and out yourself if needed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »