Home

NCAA Football 11 Patch #3 and Live Tuning Pack 3 Available, Impressions Here (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Patch #3 and Live Tuning Pack 3 Available, Impressions Here (PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2010, 10:05 AM   #33
Rookie

nolesfan69's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 11 Patch #3 Available, Live Tuning Pack 3 Soon

So the patch and tuner set is quarantee to drop this morning correct.
Does the delay have to do with Labor day weekend?

3 time ACC Champs- 2011, 2012 and 2015
1 time Orange Bowl Champs- 2011
National Champions - 2012
Bowl Games 5-2
Old 09-07-2010, 10:05 AM   #34
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm gonna play Mafia II for awhile and check back later.
The patch and tuner better be out if you know what's good for ya. Capice?
Old 09-07-2010, 10:08 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolesfan69
So the patch and tuner set is quarantee to drop this morning correct.
Does the delay have to do with Labor day weekend?
According to the EA Sports website they both drop today. http://ncaafootball.easports.com/blo...?blogId=Patch3

Quote:
Ready for some more NCAA Football news? Well this blog has exactly what you are looking for. More fixes, tweaks, and tuning in the form of another Title Update and the release of Live Tuning Pack 3, to continue and improve NCAA Football 11. Both of these items will be coming to you on Tuesday (9/7).

Ajax Amsterdam
Buffalo Bills
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2010, 10:35 AM   #36
Rookie

bmore7's Arena

OVR: 1

I never downloaded the 2nd patch and I'm glad I didnt. If I download the 3rd, will it automatically take the 2nd too then install the 3rd on top of it????
Old 09-07-2010, 10:38 AM   #37
Rookie

crabcola's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
For those curious the CPU running game is back, so it appears. I was getting ghetto stomped by the center when I controlled the DT, but then again I hadn't yet lowered my run block slider. It was nice to see the CPU running the ball without covering up.

I feel sorry for the other guy im my OD who didn't play his game before the patch (vs. Texas). This is gonna be baaaad, lol.
Acts, that is EXACTLY what i was thinking. I got mine in last night to avoid any ridiculous changes to the gameplay from the patch.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:51 AM   #38
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

Some schedules were fixed, sort of, but most of them are still filled with errors. The 6 Big 12 teams that either had 3 or 5 conference home games is still there, same for a handful of SEC schools, Houston and Notre Dame. They still start on the wrong date. There shouldn't even be a week 15. There should only be 14. That goes for most every year. Arizona State and Stanford still play 6 conference road games and only 3 home. San Jose State and Wisconsin still only have 11 unless you go fix it manually.

The only changes to the schedule seem to be adding USC-Wazzu and Nevada-Boise, and the 1 other WAC game that was missing. It took away USC-Hawaii, and invented a game for West Virginia that they're not playing. I'm sure if I sim into season 2, I'll see that conference games still don't rotate, so this did very little to fix the problem, just took it from horrible to slightly less horrible.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:59 AM   #39
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
I'm sure if I sim into season 2, I'll see that conference games still don't rotate, so this did very little to fix the problem, just took it from horrible to slightly less horrible.
I can't really download anything until the tune files is out (since i have to go to a neighbors to download for the time being), and that's my big concern... I couldn't really care less if the individual year 1 schedules are off, but not rotating is a big issue. Any chance you could go ahead and sim forward and check?

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:05 AM   #40
Rookie

uclabruins4ever's Arena

OVR: 2

It's really ******** that EA cannot get the schedules right. I mean how hard can it be? And it's not even a new issue...it's been broken in the game for 2 or 3 years now.

That being said, it's not a game killer like the pump-fake or broken dynasty issues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »