Home

dynasty player progression

This is a discussion on dynasty player progression within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2010, 10:17 AM   #1
Pro

Pitfighter87's Arena

OVR: 10
dynasty player progression

How do players progress in this game?I remember in Ncaa 10 it was through offseason training but it seems like none of my players are progressing there. I see im gettin skill point in games do i use those some where? I rented the game so i dont have a manual but i kow its gotta be somethen im overlookin,right?Right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2010, 10:19 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: dynasty player progression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitfighter87
How do players progress in this game?I remember in Ncaa 10 it was through offseason training but it seems like none of my players are progressing there. I see im gettin skill point in games do i use those some where? I rented the game so i dont have a manual but i kow its gotta be somethen im overlookin,right?Right?
If you rented the game, chances are you dont have the online pass, thus causing you not to get the tuning updates with the patches, which causes progression to not work at all.

EA's online pass really fubars rentals and used copies.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:31 AM   #3
Pro

Pitfighter87's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJag84
If you rented the game, chances are you dont have the online pass, thus causing you not to get the tuning updates with the patches, which causes progression to not work at all.

EA's online pass really fubars rentals and used copies.
Well ive gotten two patches sent i rented the game.I rented it once, didnt like it, so i took it back then i started to get the itch to play some CFB so i gave it another shot. I got an update when i put the game back in for the first time last night then i just got another update about 30 min ago when i turned my xbox on. Good be it but im playin on my old dynasty from when i first rented it so maybe thats why? If i try another dynasty and it still dont work and EA does as you say and you have to buy the game to have a simple thing as player progression as fun as this game is im takin it back and im done.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:39 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitfighter87
Well ive gotten two patches sent i rented the game.I rented it once, didnt like it, so i took it back then i started to get the itch to play some CFB so i gave it another shot. I got an update when i put the game back in for the first time last night then i just got another update about 30 min ago when i turned my xbox on. Good be it but im playin on my old dynasty from when i first rented it so maybe thats why? If i try another dynasty and it still dont work and EA does as you say and you have to buy the game to have a simple thing as player progression as fun as this game is im takin it back and im done.
No its got nothing to do wtih the fact you are using your old dyansty. Like i said, there are two things to download these days. Patches (which you've gotten, like you said) and live tuner packs (updates pushed via online connectivity by EA). The live tuner packs cannot be received unless you purchase the EA Online Pass, or upload it (having downloaded it from the web) to your xbox via a USB Memory Stick.

You dont need to buy the full game, just the Online pass, i forget how much it costs, something like 15 or 20 bucks.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:21 AM   #5
Pro

Pitfighter87's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJag84
No its got nothing to do wtih the fact you are using your old dyansty. Like i said, there are two things to download these days. Patches (which you've gotten, like you said) and live tuner packs (updates pushed via online connectivity by EA). The live tuner packs cannot be received unless you purchase the EA Online Pass, or upload it (having downloaded it from the web) to your xbox via a USB Memory Stick. well bein that i rented it tjeres no way im payin that just for that option and some online extras when i dont even play online.Anyways it might not be what i wanted to hear but

You dont need to buy the full game, just the Online pass, i forget how much it costs, something like 15 or 20 bucks.
well bein that i rented it theres no way im payin that just for that option and some online extras when i dont even play online.Anyways it might not be what i wanted to hear but thanks alot for the help.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »