Home

FCS Teams

This is a discussion on FCS Teams within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2010, 11:12 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: FCS Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
I say bring back the FCS teams and include a whole new coaching career mode. Start with an FCS team and build your career up slowly, eventually earning either a coaching offer from a MAC, Sun Belt, or maybe WAC school, or receiving an invite from a conference to bring your team to those conferences as you strengthen your coach resume, think CH2k8 Legacy style.
Yea, this would rock! Plus just being able to not play FCS Southwest would be a step up. Every FCS team needs to be in!
Old 09-11-2010, 11:51 PM   #10
Rookie

Card-me's Arena

OVR: 7

I would love to see this as much as any of you guys (and it would be fun to play as an FCS team just to get to take part in a freaking playoff), but I just don't see it happening. The amount of work required to make HD versions of all these teams, their uniforms, their stadiums, etc, etc is just too much for the extended development times of games this generation.

Besides, I'm sure most would agree when I say I'd rather have full size rosters, expanded stadiums, coaching carousel, full custom conferences, custom playbooks, and realistic schedules. Let's just work on that first.

Oh, and a new game engine. That would be nice.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:59 PM   #11
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5

I think at the VERY least they should let us modify or use teambuilder teams for FCS teams. Maybe make a pool of 12 FCS schools that would 'represent' for ALL of them....of course, you'd have to leave a few purely generic teams in there for the CPU to schedule but lets face it, for Offline Dynasties, I'd REALLY like to play a N.D. State or a Delta State or instead of FCS NW or FCS SE...maybe its just me tho.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2010, 02:58 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

Don't forget Liberty over Ball State.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:26 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

it is called NCAA football.

FCS is just as much a part of the NCAA as FBS

there is absolutely NO reason to not have all FCS + teams in this game.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:41 AM   #14
Pro

jimkel's Arena

OVR: 7

it would be really nice to have accurate schedules, instead of 12 teams playing FCS West the first week. I would love the accuracy of the schedule
Old 03-14-2011, 12:06 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

I play as LSU and it's just frustrating to see Alabama play 2-3 FCS teams per season and I schedule my non-conference games against other BCS conferences.

Wish there was a way to change it during my offline dynasty. The only solution I can think of is doing a 12-team SEC dynasty but just control my team...the only exception would be to do custom schedules for each team. Am I missing a fix to this issue?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2011, 12:12 PM   #16
I Drink Like A Champion!!

yankeesgiants's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm for it as long as they do the rosters as well. They left them largely the same every year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »