Home

what should i do

This is a discussion on what should i do within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2010, 02:21 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
what should i do

should i restart a dynasty or keep it rolling in my 10 yr dynasty getting bored even with the new turners game seem to easy now i just won 2 national championships with ULL ragin cajuns heisman teams would give me a good game but then i would end up winning no matter how good the other team is in the 2nd half.
should i retire my coach who has 3 national championships 1 with michigan 2 with ULL n 100 wins n 10 yrs an create another one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2010, 09:16 AM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: what should i do

How about just take a break. I know for me when I play the game a bunch I get bored with it. I take some time off. Sometimes I play another game or just leave my 360/PS3 alone. Then when I get the itch again I pick it back up and the dynasty is fun again. I have done this now for the past 3 years with Choops2k8. I have a legacy that is 14 years in. I hate to delete/retire my coach because it feels like all the work I did is gone to waste. I would not get rid of the file just yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »