Home

NCAA 11 Freezing after recent Live Tuning

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 Freezing after recent Live Tuning within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2010, 04:32 PM   #25
Rookie

maddguuns's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA 11 Freezing after recent Live Tuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkman187
My game has just started freezing at the loading screen. I can't even play anymore.
I obtained the game the same day as patch 3 and pack 3 came out. So I never played it with any other patches. Currently, about every 2nd or 3rd game in off-line dynasty (PS3), the game freezes during the loading screen. It acts like it is still loading but the little loading circle is moving very slow and the team matchup screen never comes up (with the little tips).

I had an online chet with an EA rep and he sounded like he had no idea what I was talking about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2010, 04:22 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

I haven't had a freeze since my first post in this thread. I haven't tried simming out the rest of a blowout, though... which is probably because of said issue. I always hate having to replay a dynasty game - especially one with memorable plays.

ps - DGZ! It's been awhile, man. I'm going to go bookmark your dynasty right now and read up when I get some time. Your dynasties were always my favorite to read back at MM. Your son still play with you?
Old 09-22-2010, 09:00 AM   #27

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashamael
I haven't had a freeze since my first post in this thread. I haven't tried simming out the rest of a blowout, though... which is probably because of said issue. I always hate having to replay a dynasty game - especially one with memorable plays.

ps - DGZ! It's been awhile, man. I'm going to go bookmark your dynasty right now and read up when I get some time. Your dynasties were always my favorite to read back at MM. Your son still play with you?
Hey man - Great to hear from you. How have you been?

I roll solo these days as far as the dynasty; He's too busy with his school and playground league football to have time for video games.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Old 09-22-2010, 03:48 PM   #28
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6

I made a post about this awhile back. Cleared my cache (360) and still the same problems. Froze 6 times today!!!!! 3 times during the offseason while changing positions.....2 times during a game while it was paused, 2nd qtr and 3qtr, and once while setting my coaching strategy.......
Old 09-24-2010, 03:09 AM   #29
Tim Tebow has landed!

T3B0W's Arena

OVR: 22

Just buymping this as I've been away a couple days and we have more examples.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:04 AM   #30
Pro

nwfdwill's Arena

OVR: 10

I posted that I had freezing issues with this game before, but once I deleted corrupt files as per EA Tech Support, I didn't have the problem again until the latest update. And like a good bit of you, it comes when I am super-simming the end of a butt whippin'.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:24 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
Hey man - Great to hear from you. How have you been?

I roll solo these days as far as the dynasty; He's too busy with his school and playground league football to have time for video games.
I've been good. Been doing a lot of things that I love to do and spending time with the people I love the most... and now it's football season, so everything is great!!

That's cool about your son. Give Lil' Geezy an extra cheer from me when he makes a big play!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2010, 12:46 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

just had my first freeze with 30 secs left in my offline dynasty game..post latest patch.. really pissed because i was just running out the clock.. the game got stuck on a zoom out camera shot post play as if somebody was injured.. EA really needs to fix this considering you spend an hr or more on a game and it freezes at the end ... kind of pissed but hopefully there will be some solution soon.

hometown: PITTSBURGH

RESIDE IN: FLORIDA

NFL: STEELERS
NCAA: PITT
NHL: PENGUINS
NBA: LAKERS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »