Home

Opponents Doing User Catches Are Killing Me. Need Help.

This is a discussion on Opponents Doing User Catches Are Killing Me. Need Help. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2010, 01:34 PM   #9
Rookie

209vaughn's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Opponents Doing User Catches Are Killing Me. Need Help.

People actually controll there own WR's??? That sounds reallly hard!!
Old 09-22-2010, 01:50 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Opponents Doing User Catches Are Killing Me. Need Help.

May sound silly, but I'm not going to outline in an open forum exactly how I defend online players that run 4 or 5 wides, hurry up all day long, user catch, etc.....but there are defenses and things you can do to minimize the effectiveness. Bottom line, I now have about 40 games online and I was well under .500 for the first month. You gotta take your lumps and use trial and error to come up with a scheme, they are out there. What's nice with this specific offensive scheme is ALOT of people us it, especially if they fall behind. One thing I won't do is play someone that uses Ohio St, it's just to difficult to beat a guy who runs this offense effectively and has a blazing fast QB. Call me a coward, but I'm just not going to subject myself to that. I played a guy last night who was 19-2, he ran the ball on the first play then went 4 or 5 wides hurry up the rest of the game. I destroyed him with my D scheme and I play with Wisconsin and have become very very effective running the ball and setting up short to medium passing games. I play as sim as possible until I see a guy trying to play non sim, then I gotta little something something for him. I'd be happy to give you my tips via a PM, hit me up if you want. Good luck.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »