Home

This game needs to make an appointment with Lenscrafters

This is a discussion on This game needs to make an appointment with Lenscrafters within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2010, 06:45 PM   #1
Rookie

irishred002's Arena

OVR: 1
This game needs to make an appointment with Lenscrafters

I get that its trying to be realistic and all and that the game needs it as a means of sheiding our eyes from the horrid crowd and side line graphics....but....it stinks playing this game feeling like I have an astigmatism. I just wish they'd can it since they can't get it right
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2010, 07:08 PM   #2
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: This game needs to make an appointment with Lenscrafters

Speaking of 'horrid sideline graphics'...anyone else sick of the palsy contests that take place at random on the sidelines? And what is UP with the single-digit numbers all showing up with a "0" in front of them.

In my humble, yet honest, opinion, if that's as good as it gets EA, give me the option next year to just turn off the crowds! You could even package it as a new feature! When your team is so focused...the crowd just disappears...your QB is a vet and doesn't get shaken by the crowd!

Or better yet, let me BUY the crowd away...seems like EA was selling everything else off with MS points. Let me spend them on REALLY upgrading my game!
Old 09-19-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishred002
I get that its trying to be realistic and all and that the game needs it as a means of sheiding our eyes from the horrid crowd and side line graphics....but....it stinks playing this game feeling like I have an astigmatism. I just wish they'd can it since they can't get it right
So you want ps1 style stuff, where the sidelines were deserted? No thanks. I do wish there was more interaction though. ( I.e. Players stopping guys who run out of bounds, getting emotional during long run td plays, etc)
Old 09-19-2010, 07:41 PM   #4
Rookie

irishred002's Arena

OVR: 1

I think its more of i wish that the on the field players weren't blurred out at all. I don't really care about the crowd or sidelines, it's more of, say in a replay/cut scene if there's a guy right in front of the camera, a guy 10 yds from camera and a guy 50 yds from the camera - i want to see them all in there sweet crisp hd quality glory equally. As it is, usually only one of those guys would be in focus. i know it would be unrealistic camera wise, but i say screw realism. Maybe make it like in The Show with the option to toggle on/off depth of field.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »