Home

Players Leaving Transfer Error

This is a discussion on Players Leaving Transfer Error within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2010, 12:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Players Leaving Transfer Error

We are in players leaving in 2011 post season and after you go to persuade your players to stay the transfer is failing. This is happening for all 3 of us with players leaving. Anyone had this happen? Any work around for this issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2010, 01:15 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 28
Re: Players Leaving Transfer Error

Not quite sure what you mean but I have had no issues in this area. I have had players stay and some just had to bolt due to broken promises or lack of playing time....
Old 09-21-2010, 01:22 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

They agree to stay or decide to go but then when you try to back out it says the dynasty servers are down and fails to upload. You reload the dynasty and it's like you did nothing.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:06 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I know exactly what you mean. After you convince your players to stay or go, you hit B to back out of here to the main menu, and when it tries to upload your changes, it says it couldn't connect to the dynasty servers and you can retry now or exit online dynasty.

I tried everything, deleting the save file and redownloading it, different storage devices, waiting till the next day, etc. Nothing worked for me, I ended up just having to move on and let my guys go. Luckily it only happened to me this one time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »