Home

Trying to get Boldens number (PSU)

This is a discussion on Trying to get Boldens number (PSU) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2010, 11:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Trying to get Boldens number (PSU)

So my xbox live hasnt been working for a while, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and to my own rosters. BUT Robert Boldens number is 1, right? Right. BUT their FS is also 1, and it only allows me to pick one. Which one should I pick and is there a way to get around this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2010, 09:06 AM   #2
Rookie

MattRobinson17's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Trying to get Boldens number (PSU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetarguy
So my xbox live hasnt been working for a while, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and to my own rosters. BUT Robert Boldens number is 1, right? Right. BUT their FS is also 1, and it only allows me to pick one. Which one should I pick and is there a way to get around this?
I have the same problem, right now he is #16, but I think I will change Nick Sukay's number, so Bolden can be #1. It's ridiculous you should be able to have two guys with the same number...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »