Home

Player Transfers in Dynasty

This is a discussion on Player Transfers in Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2010, 04:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Player Transfers in Dynasty

Just a question about an offline dynasty. I've had several dynasties and currently am in my 8th year at Michigan. I have NEVER had a transfer request. I know players often transfer from big programs to smaller programs (Denard Robinson transferred to SMU after my first year) but guys like Emmauel Moody (Transferred from USC to Florida) have done it before.

Just wondering if the transfer logic is broken or something. Anyone with a small school dynasty get transfer requests?

Thanks for any help
Yup, broke my PS3 controller 2 weeks ago. Threw it against the leg of my couch. It was the combination of Andrew Luck throwing picks left and right against UCLA, and my friends blowing up my phone to bring pong balls to someone's house... smh

Florida Gators
Chicago Cubs
Manchester United FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2010, 08:46 PM   #2
Banned

UMCanes93's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Player Transfers in Dynasty

I have received transfer requests with smaller teams in weaker conferences. Never have received a transfer in my Miami or LSU dynasties, however.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
Pro

JalenTigh's Arena

OVR: 6

Transfers in game seem to only go from high prestige schools to low ones. I have never gotten a transfer request as a 4 star or above school since they first put transfers in the game, whatever year that was.

Georgia

College Basketball
Maryland
Georgetown

NFL
Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens

Old 10-04-2010, 11:22 PM   #4
Rookie

dannydunc's Arena

OVR: 1

i had an 82 ovr soph C transfer to me (PSU) last yr. had an 85 jr RB transfer this yr. both players will eventually start. maybe thats why they transferred to psu.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:14 AM   #5
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

I've seen players transfer from Arkansas to Alabama. It really has little to do with prestige and everything to do with having a chance to start at the new school versus being buried on the depth chart behind underclassmen at the old school.

If you're not getting transfer requests it's because 1) there is no glaring area on your team where a transfer student could start in a year and 2) after the first 3-4 years the amount of players transferring dips dramatically. In year 6 of my dynasty I had all of five transfers total.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2010, 11:21 AM   #6
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

I just got my first ever transfer in the history of NCAA with a OG that was rated in the 80's in a position of need. I almost shed a tear when i saw it.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:09 PM   #7
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

I've had 4 players transfer to EMU in my 6 year dynasty. I thought the rule was, if you transfer out of the conference to could start that year and not have to wait?
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Old 10-05-2010, 02:44 PM   #8
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Players will only transfer if you have room on your roster. When you get to the cut players screen try to have a 68/70 and you might get a transfer or two. In an Online Dynasty with my friends (Miami, FSU, UNC) we have all gotten a handful of transfers and we are heading into our 6th season right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »