Home

After game highlights not available for new Xbox 4gb. WTF???

This is a discussion on After game highlights not available for new Xbox 4gb. WTF??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
After game highlights not available for new Xbox 4gb. WTF???

Actually not everything is good. Im still not finding "highlights" after the game. All I see is

Instant replay
Game stats
Player
Exit Now

No Highlights. I see highlights in the MAIN menu, but nothing is there either. Do i need to be looking in the MAIN menu after I leave the game session? That doesnt seem right...

That is weird. It should be right there in that same menu, called "Create Highlights" and "Manage Highlights" for both offline AND online dynasties.

Unless... You don't by any chance have the new XBox 360 slim with the 4gb SSD drive? I had heard those will not allow highlights to be saved, you need one with a hard drive.

Dude. That's it exactly. I have the new xbox 4gb.

I actually can't believe that it wont show highlights. That's amazing. How am I supposed to review certain plays and learn from my moves, both good AND bad? Not having this options for me is almost a deal breaker! I hear the return button ringing at my nearest gaming store...

I have a 4gb thumb drive. Do you think I'll be able to use that as a storage device that will allow me to save and review my in-game plays?

Does anyone know of a work-around?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2010, 06:50 PM   #2
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: After game highlights not available for new Xbox 4gb. WTF???

Ah okay. Yeah a guy in my OD mentioned he couldn't save highlights because he had the new 360 slim. That sounds crazy.

Question; even though the end game highlights are gone, does it at least let you watch an instant replay after each play?

As for the USB workaround, I know the game does ask for your storage device, so you could switch to that, but as far as highlights I have no idea if it'll let you save them to a flash drive.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:20 PM   #3
Rookie

Card-me's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: After game highlights not available for new Xbox 4gb. WTF???

Not really EA's fault. You just bought an Xbox with not enough memory. If the flash drive doesn't work, your only option is to buy a new Xbox or one of their ridiculously overpriced hard drives.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »