Home

Your Best Recruit

This is a discussion on Your Best Recruit within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2010, 12:04 AM   #1
#nouss

WyxHarmon's Arena

OVR: 18
Your Best Recruit

I just won this guy, Robbie McEntyre. 81 overall. 96 speed. 95 agility. Absolute beast of a freshmen. Too good to redshirt. Also got an 85 overall QB with 89 THA and 90 THP. Great recruits go to FSU.

So, Who you got?
Ravens

73 - 72
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2010, 12:07 AM   #2
Banned

UMCanes93's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Your Best Recruit

Greater recruits go to Miami
Old 10-07-2010, 12:17 AM   #3
Pro

JalenTigh's Arena

OVR: 6

In my last dynasty, nabbed an 87ovr JC FS with 95 speed and insane hit power... He was absolutely dominant, 13 picks in the two seasons I had him, 11 forced fumbles and led my team in tackles both years. To make it even better, he was a top 5 pick in madden in my draft classes.

Ive had other freshman recruits who were really good, but never had one who had the impact on defense this JUCO did.

Georgia

College Basketball
Maryland
Georgetown

NFL
Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens

Last edited by JalenTigh; 10-07-2010 at 12:28 AM.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:17 AM   #4
MVP

hoopla32's Arena

OVR: 12

I got a 99 overall ATH once. He was a JUCO sophomore, so I don't know if it was a glitch, or what, but it was a first and only kind of thing. He was 6'5" 215, 93 speed, 95 acceleration, and he was a 99 overall when I put him at receiver.

The 4 and 5 star JUCO's I get come in, usually, with 85+ overall. I've had a few linebackers in the low 90's, which is about where a 5* freshman would be by his junior year.

Best freshman recruit I've ever got was an 85 overall QB with 93 THP, 88 THA, 86 SPD, 86 ACC, 82 AGI.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:03 PM   #5
Rookie

jsquared52's Arena

OVR: 1

I got an 85 ovr SS with speed coverage and hit power. My CBs were lacking that year so I had to put him as my slot DB in 4-5 wide situations and dude shut down all of the inside slants with no problems.

On the flip side, I lost out to ND for a 6'4 FS with the same sort of attributes. I played them his freshman yr and there was no running of any type of play on that side if he wasn't in man coverage. He stopped my RBs for loses and broke up any passes close to him. Still sore about that one b/c to have both he and my SS both would really help with those no huddle passing attacks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2010, 02:27 PM   #6
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Just signed a 5* QB, #1 recruit in the nation to the Hurricanes in an Online Dynasty with some friends.

As a freshman:
Speed: 91
Acc: 88
Agi: 94
Elu: 88
Spin: 86
Juke: 84
Thp: 92
Tha: 84

I will be running the Michigan playbook with this guy once the season starts. Should be fun.

Also have a 5* FS coming in, 6'4" ~230lbs

Speed: 98
Acc: 92
Agi: 86
Hit Power: 86
ZCV: 84
MCV: 78

This is the best recruiting class I have gotten in 5 seasons in this online dynasty. So I'm hoping I can turn my program around with these two guys flying around the field.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:09 PM   #7
Rookie

Tha_Jackal's Arena

OVR: 1

Had an 85 Tackle who I converted to Guard (my two returning Tackles were 89 and 91 respectively). When I converted him he went to 87 as a true freshman. He's a 91 Sophomore now. Even putting him back at Tackle after his Frosh year he only lost 1 point from 91-90 but then got a +1 bump during sophomore season progress.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:41 PM   #8
Rookie

KennyLSU's Arena

OVR: 5

4* QB
83 Ovr
81 Spd
88 Acc
99 Thp
91 Tha

Needless to say he is starting as a true fresh at LSU in year 3 of my dynasty. No clue why he was only a 4*. He only had offers from 4 other schools too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »