Home

Transfer glitch in OD

This is a discussion on Transfer glitch in OD within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2010, 12:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Transfer glitch in OD

Yippee. My sophmore starting punter wants to transfer after we won the National Championship. Oh but wait, I convince him to stay. Ohh darn, it ****ing wont upload the data to the Online Dynasty servers time and time and time and time again.

Oh and did I mention the same damn thing happened to my friend's team last year in this same OD after he won the MNC? Transfer guy could be convinced to stay but would fail to upload every damn time.

Great, now I get to try to find a punter and/or kicker for my team with what **** is left in offseason recruiting as my kicker is a walk-on I had to take as no one else would want to kick for me with Alex Henery leaving a couple years ago. Oh did I mention my walk-on kicker must be in a wheel-chair and roll up and boot the ball, as that is the only way to explain his laughable ratings?

I love you EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2010, 01:53 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Transfer glitch in OD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfRed75
Oh did I mention my walk-on kicker must be in a wheel-chair and roll up and boot the ball
Not sure why I continued reading through the pure ranting, but at least it was worth it.
Old 10-15-2010, 11:22 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Transfer glitch in OD

Yes it was quite the rant. It had just happened to me and was still a little pissed.

This happen to anyone else? I went and convinced my other two guys trying to go pro early to stay individually. Convince one, back out, let it upload to servers. Then do the next. That is exactly what my friend did with his and for both of us it happened only when narrowed down to the transfer. He would want to stay with as little as 10 minutes put into him. Then try to back out and "EA servers or whatever bull crap are not available at this time crap" retry now or disconnect from online dynasty. So pretty much bye bye player.

Not sure if it matters either but for both of us it was players who had no business transferring. For him a soph LB who would start next year, and for me my starting Punter/kicker for two years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »