Home

Transfers

This is a discussion on Transfers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2010, 12:58 PM   #33
Rookie

mjarz02's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Transfers

Playing as Arkansas St Onterio McCalebb transfered to my school as an 86! He will be a redshirt JR and he will tear the Sun Belt UP! im going for 2000 yards
Old 02-12-2011, 01:52 AM   #34
All Star

Kobalt's Arena

OVR: 41

After third year in my CU dyansty, I got 4transfers. 3 from LSU, including a FR QB that's rated 80.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:27 AM   #35

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by boilerfan1509
Is anyone else able to formation sub in transfers. I had a HB transfer and when i was doing my formation subs for KR, it let me insert him and I played with him as a KR for his transfer year. Has anyone else been able to do this???
Yes you can do this. I never have but I have indeed noticed that you're allowed to.

I remember this being a glitch back in NCAA 2001 whenever the transfer feature first got introduced. I'm not sure if it was ever even fixed.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2011, 11:29 AM   #36

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

I got an 84 RB and an 80 CB from Alabama in the same off-season.

After sitting out a year, the RB is now an 89 redshirt sophomore and the CB is an 84 redshirt senior.

The RB was a blue chip recruit, rated #10 on the ESPNU 150. The corner was a 4-star guy. (I was able to go back and look because I keep a save file of each End of Season).

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Old 02-12-2011, 01:50 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 12

I've actually never had anyone transfer TO my school. I've played several Dynasties with Rice, Oklahoma State, and my Team Builder school. I've had some backups try and transfer out, but over 10 years of Dynasy play I've yet to ever have anyone try and transfer in, even after winning back to back National Championships.

I actually almost had a redshirt Sophomore 89 OVR Center transfer out wheh he was upset that he wasn't playing (I had a Senior Center that was 93 OVR), but I was able to talk him into staying since he would be my starter the next year.
Old 02-12-2011, 02:03 PM   #38
MVP

WizKhid's Arena

OVR: 10

Never really had transfers come into my school but i seen Lamicheal James transfer to Stanford lol

Miami Hurricanes|Houston Texans|Sacramento Kings
Old 02-12-2011, 03:52 PM   #39
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

After my 2nd year I got 5 (yeah 5 lol) transfers at Wide Receiver, Center, Cornerback, Defensive Tackle, and Tight End. All of those guys except the TE (68) were rated in the high 70's or low 80's. And I am Utah State, a D+ team. You can imagine the impact those guys are having now in year 4. That wide receiver moved to halfback and is a beast in the WAC. I received 3 more solid transfer last year, and my own recruits are maturing. Year 5 looks like the year I might finally wrestle WAC dominance from the Broncos :P
Old 02-14-2011, 12:10 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by boilerfan1509
Is anyone else able to formation sub in transfers. I had a HB transfer and when i was doing my formation subs for KR, it let me insert him and I played with him as a KR for his transfer year. Has anyone else been able to do this???
Yes, you can in this "shady game" get a transfer. redshirt him. and still formation sub him into your playbook and he WILL be on the field for those plays. Messed Up

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »