Home

Just got my butt kicked

This is a discussion on Just got my butt kicked within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2010, 12:08 AM   #1
Rookie

Pitbullz4Life's Arena

OVR: 1
Just got my butt kicked

Me and my roommate have a 8 team dynasty season going.. in are 2nd year of the dynasty. Beat him in a great game in week 9.. Texas(me) vs Nebraska(him) i won 38-35.. in week 10 my Hurricanes vs his Hokies.. the game started off great for me returned a kickoff for a TD and on his kick-off I got a big hit caused a fumbled and returned it for a TD.. 14-0 in the 1st 20 seconds.. my roommate goes down the field and puts up 7 points.. K.. I go 3 and out.. cool.. my D is the top in the nation... he gets a fieldgoal.. 14-10.. then my world comes to a end.. Harris throws 6 ints on 6 straight possessions.. every pass play the CB were glued to my receivers.. i'm one that will stay in the pocket and scan the field.. i looked at almost every reply after the game..the score ended up being 76-14.. after it was 34-14 I gave up, and just ran dump *** plays.. are sliders are 55 pass coverage and 100 int for the human.. 40 pass coverage 75int for the CPU.. makes a big difference..

this is how i like my sliders on Heisman when I do my own seasons.. plays good.. great teams are hard, goods teams are tuff, weak teams are weak

QB 40/40
PasBlock 60/40
REC Catch 45/50
run block 60/60
run ab 75/50
run D 40/40
Pass D 40/40
INT 50/50
Pass rush 75/50
normal speed
0 threshold
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2010, 12:47 AM   #2
All Star

Kobalt's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Just got my butt kicked

Sliders are all at default when two users play.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:40 PM   #3
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Just got my butt kicked

Well. If CBs are glued to your receivers, why are you throwing at them? Either roll out and throw the ball away, or scramble.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »