Home

Problems with PS3 Online Dynasty

This is a discussion on Problems with PS3 Online Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2010, 12:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Problems with PS3 Online Dynasty

Last night before bed I advanced it from the end of the bowl season to the offseason. I did my player's leaving and went to bed. I woke up this morning and told the guys in my dynasty to do their players leaving but they were all stuck in the previous year end of bowl season.

I transferred commissioner and had another guy advance and it worked but then after we were done with the preseason and advanced to season we were in week 15 and we were all 0-0. We are now stuck there because it won't let us advance.

WTH is going on????

Where do I go to transfer to offline dynasty???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2010, 12:28 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Problems with PS3 Online Dynasty

Ok, so I found out that EA sports removed the convert to offline feature. Another bone headed move. So we are all pretty much stuck and will either have to either start a new dynasty or wait for it to "fix itself" ?

I tried to advance it to the conference championship game thinking maybe we could just skip a season but it won't advance. Totally, totally screwed and mad right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »