Home

Call Recap Problem

This is a discussion on Call Recap Problem within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2011, 10:59 AM   #1
Pro

poulka's Arena

OVR: 8
Call Recap Problem

I have noticed that there has been some descrepancies in my call recap for my recruits. I use to once in while phone call recruits and the recap would say zero. But here in the last week I have had several recruits that I know should have had anywhere between 80 and 200 pts, but the recap comes back to zero. Has anyone else had this problem or what causes the recap to do this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2011, 12:55 PM   #2
Rookie

CenTechsan's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Call Recap Problem

I've noticed this too. The only thing I can think of is if they've instant-committed somewhere else.

I've heard that it might happen if you're just pressing buttons too fast, but that doesn't really make a lot of sense.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:06 PM   #3
Rookie

JCHuskies's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Call Recap Problem

It has happened to me quite a bit recently. I think it happens when you hit the next button too fast. When you finish up your last pitch, give it a second, and then hit the button to go to the recap. And don't push a button as the recap loads.

I haven't had any problems since I've slowed down. Usually I'm in a hurry to get through recruits and get to the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »