Home

BCS (AUB vs ORE) replay: BB's Roster and settings results

This is a discussion on BCS (AUB vs ORE) replay: BB's Roster and settings results within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2011, 08:40 PM   #9
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: BCS (AUB vs ORE) replay: BB's Roster and settings results

Lol I understand same thing had to happin to Florida pretty much...

Both should get back on track soon. Hope that Muschamp from UT and Charlie wies can get it done
Old 01-13-2011, 10:36 PM   #10
Rookie

drake_33's Arena

OVR: 4

Very nice videos man. Nick Fairley is such a beast! It's funny how they had him rated sorta low on this game and now he'll probably the number 1 pick in the NFL draft!
Old 01-13-2011, 10:56 PM   #11
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake_33
Very nice videos man. Nick Fairley is such a beast! It's funny how they had him rated sorta low on this game and now he'll probably the number 1 pick in the NFL draft!
Crazy thing is I would understand if things like power/finesse moves, play rec, block shed was average. What I cant stand is how his strength, acc, speed, and other factors were soooooo low.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2011, 11:03 PM   #12
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
Lol I understand same thing had to happin to Florida pretty much...

Both should get back on track soon. Hope that Muschamp from UT and Charlie wies can get it done
Imo that is the best combination in the country. Will probably take a year to adjust to Weis' pro style, but you guys should dominate pretty soon with that combo.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:13 PM   #13
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlastX21
Imo that is the best combination in the country. Will probably take a year to adjust to Weis' pro style, but you guys should dominate pretty soon with that combo.
Make no mistake, weis will probably take that spread look he was running when brady was in town.
Old 01-14-2011, 12:54 AM   #14
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

I agree they could be very very good in a year or two after they adjust. I was happy with the hires Florida got...

If Brantley could step up at Qb they could be decent this year maybe. But I know one of the top QB recruits they got looks like he's gonna be good. Driskle
Old 01-14-2011, 02:49 AM   #15
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

I love what I see from Driskel (from that high school under armor game). Didn't see much passing, aside from his flick-of-the-wrist-rockets hes capable of. He's really agile too. He could have fit in Meyer's offense no problem. Pro style should hopefully get Brantley show his talent and allow Driskel a year to learn the playbook and live up to his ranking in a few years...I mean if Weis can turn around Cassell as quickly as he did, I think Brantley should be at least a serviceable, solid QB. If he lives up to his great hype he had coming out of high school...even better.

Texas doesn't have too bad a QB either do they? I guess he struggled a bit this year but given the fact he gave Texas a chance against bama in last years championship, he should be a good one soon enough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2011, 10:40 AM   #16
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedExPope
I love what I see from Driskel (from that high school under armor game). Didn't see much passing, aside from his flick-of-the-wrist-rockets hes capable of. He's really agile too. He could have fit in Meyer's offense no problem. Pro style should hopefully get Brantley show his talent and allow Driskel a year to learn the playbook and live up to his ranking in a few years...I mean if Weis can turn around Cassell as quickly as he did, I think Brantley should be at least a serviceable, solid QB. If he lives up to his great hype he had coming out of high school...even better.

Texas doesn't have too bad a QB either do they? I guess he struggled a bit this year but given the fact he gave Texas a chance against bama in last years championship, he should be a good one soon enough.
Gilbert is by far the worst QB (in my opinion of course) EVER. HE couldnt hit his Butt with both hands if he tried! Oh well...we will see next year.

I am MORE excited for the michigan fans! I can start liking them again. I hated Rich Rod like no ones business. I thought he took a power program and ran it to the ground. So heres to brady hoke and restoring the michigan wolverines to what they were when I was growing up...a stellar program who no recruit would EVER turn down

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »