Home

Help ASAP ... Ranked Match Freeze Glitch.

This is a discussion on Help ASAP ... Ranked Match Freeze Glitch. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2011, 10:04 PM   #1
Rookie

youngdro_NT's Arena

OVR: 3
Help ASAP ... Ranked Match Freeze Glitch.

So I'm playing this guy on XBL GT = Smurfiez

He's a Level 7 too so I assume he's legit.

First drive. He has a scheme offense but he struggles to score. I'm like okay. I get the ball grind out a TD ... He's block the PAT.

I get a pick. Drive. He almost blocks the PAT.

He bombs the ball. Onsides. I drive again. He blocks the PAT.

So it's 3:42 before the half and he pauses the game. Score is 19-14. My ball on ^33. Im basically about to score.

Now the game is stuck at the pause menu.

I'm not trying to quit and get the L.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2011, 09:49 AM   #2
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Help ASAP ... Ranked Match Freeze Glitch.

How did he block your extra points? But, I have no answer to your question.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:29 PM   #3
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

I don't think I ever blocked a PAT how the heck did he do that??

And for you're question idk... Sometime the game just freezes it has happined to me before
Old 01-17-2011, 11:09 PM   #4
Rookie

youngdro_NT's Arena

OVR: 3

nah he purposely paused the game.

then when it counted down. the game just sat there.

and i know he did it on purpose b/c he was msg'ing me. basically mocking me b/c i wasnt gonna get my W.

and he had a formation. i dont now what it was. but it seems like the guy on the far far right was running in. everytime ... EASY. the time he didint' block it. he was right there but timed it wrong and got a running into the kicker penalty.
Old 02-12-2011, 02:54 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have experienced the same thing recently a few times and put a new post on this. I was told that this had been discussed in this forum, but I was unable to find out how people were doing this. It is pretty sad that someone cares about their record that much.

I also had a guy that did this send me a message that said, "Enjoy your L1 button." I assume he thought he could do something to affect my controller...nothing happened, but I thought it was a weird comment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2011, 10:14 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriech23
How did he block your extra points? But, I have no answer to your question.
In offline, control the far right guy. Watch the holder. Most of the time he'll look at the kicker before the ball is snapped. When he looks back at the kicker the 2nd or 3rd time, you start running and most times you can block it
Old 02-12-2011, 11:25 AM   #7
Rookie

VUFTBL1's Arena

OVR: 5

There is a defense (not a kick block defense but a regular defense) where you can block a kick just about every time. Its some glitch where against that particular defense the guy on the right side of the line (on the kicking team) blocks inside and a defender can just run scott free off the outside unblocked and block the kick. I do not know what that defense is, but ADICardsRep (360) uses it all the time. He blocked 4 of my kicks in one game. He wouldnt tell me what defense it was.. he wanted me to buy his cheat guide for $15. No thanks!!

As for the pause glitch, the key is to NOT press any buttons after your opponent pauses the game. When they do the glitch, you pressing the A button to resume the game is what causes it to freeze. When they pause it dont push anything. Withing a minute or two the system will recognize they arent there anymore and will give you the opponent disconnect/quit & count game option.
Old 02-15-2011, 04:29 PM   #8
Rookie

wonderl33t's Arena

OVR: 2

This has happened to me twice, fortunately both times I didn't get a loss, the game simply didn't count. Thanks VUFTBL1, I know now to just not push anything when they pause it like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »