Home

NCAA Football 12 Ideas Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Ideas Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2011, 05:02 PM   #9
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA Football 12 Ideas Thread

1.Yes. It should not be a hard addition and is actually useful for assessing next years team.
2. I am not sure what you mean? A show? If so then no.
3. Seems easy enough. Those who want to abuse it can, those who don't will stick with the computer generated one.
4. NO. Gameplay needs focus and presentation is perfectly fine. Also other than ESPN networks and I think ABC, EA would need to aquire more rights, which means more money, which means less profits, which mean, not gonna happen.
5.Completly irrelevent and unnecesary feature. If anything, add more classic jerseys.
6.Ding ding ding. Winner!!!!!!!

Equipment
1. Players are not based on real players wink* wink*. Even if they were included they would not be on the premade models. So I am guessing this will not happen.
2. I really don't care. Keep the memory used to a minimum. I wouldn't mind if everybody wore the same helmet and feacemask if the game played like a real football game.

3. Useless feature. IF it isn't all that difficult to create and very low on memory usage. Again if the gameplay is great I really don't mind clones.

4. Same as above.
5. Not all too hard but same as above..
6. If thay are not officially announced before a certain point they will not be in the game.
7. Same as number 3 & 4.
8. Agree.
9. See number 3 & 4.
10. same as above
11. Again look up.

Road To Glory
1. Will never happen but I fully agree.
2. So long as number 1 is true I agree with everything you say. If number one is not true, just scrap the game mode all together.

It can, but not because your suggestions, rather through fixing the gameplay to actually simulate actually College Football. (Cough* Physics engine *cough)
Old 02-28-2011, 12:17 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsDayD1978
Well, I'm a big equipment guy as well. I'm also wishing for gameplay changes also. However, posts like the one earlier touting the perceived idiocy of wanting improvements in equipment, jerseys, and socks always make me laugh. You never see the guys who are big on equipment changes jump into a thread on gameplay sliders and tell those guys they are silly for spending their money on a game only to treat it like a science project; searching endlessly for a perfect set of sliders year after year.....lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
Let the man have his equipment fetishes dude.
OK...OK.. I want to APOLOGIZE to all the equipment heads in the forum. You're right Dooms and it was wrong of me to come in here and voice my opinion on the unimportance of equipment. I admit you guys are more on top of this stuff then I am and after thinking about it, if having authentic equipment makes for a more visually appealing game to look at, then I'm all for it.. SORRY
Old 02-28-2011, 01:23 PM   #11
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyvoodoo
OK...OK.. I want to APOLOGIZE to all the equipment heads in the forum. You're right Dooms and it was wrong of me to come in here and voice my opinion on the unimportance of equipment. I admit you guys are more on top of this stuff then I am and after thinking about it, if having authentic equipment makes for a more visually appealing game to look at, then I'm all for it.. SORRY
Im not an "equipment head". There is a lot of equipment stuff on his thread i do admit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2011, 10:06 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 0

These aren't make or break, but things I just REALLY want...

The ability to sub in a lineman in the HB position for goal line type situations ala Fridge Perry...

Build you own playbook. If I want Alabama, UAB, Troy, Midd Tenn, any other team or a team builder team to run Boise's "Statue" play, I want to be able to stick it in their playbook. I want to be able to have a multiple offensive playbook with all kinds of different team specific sets. Like that Wolverine formation on whatever it's called, I'd love to mix that in with Boise's Statue, and other things.

Surprise onside kicks. Please? Auburn did it to Bama in the 09 season. Oregon did it to, I forgot who, this past season, and I'm sure several other college teams have done it.

Special teams play. It seems like the kick team is all the way down the field before the kicker follows through... I'd like for "dangerous return men" to actually be more dangerous.

Slightly more frequent blocked punts/field goals. Not in every single game, but maybe 3-4 times a season per team. Just something... Special teams felt neglected for some reason...

Fix the turf issues in Team Builder provided that feature stays. If I select artificial or blue(think we could get red since E. Wash. has it? Pipe dreaming, let me do it. haha) turf, I want it to really be artificial turf. Therefore, the uniforms should not get dirty...just like with the ones pre-programmed onto the disk.

I'm sure I could think of others, but a friend and I were playing and got to talking about somethings we'd like in 12... I could live with 2 or 3 of these in 12 and 13 to get the rest... I donno, I'd just love to see these things.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:00 AM   #13
Rookie

TrojanMan3's Arena

haha, ok Guy, So if they include all of these colorful equipment features you will be satisfied? thats funny.

All I have to say is:

Better Gameplay.
Smarter CPU play (chess match)
No more Super jumps by linebackers
No more psychic DB's
Make QB do actual reads in for Zone and Man D.
More Jukes, cuts, etc
Big physical receivers go UP for pass
Better necessary TD celebrations
More real life penalties.
Coaches on the sidelines
Coaching Carousel
College Gameday
Post Game coverage
Last game/season statistics
Necessary Endzone Dives, not slides
No Helmets on the head the whoooolllleeee time!

In Dynasty mode...
There is no way on earth Florida or Texas should have 3 Freshman five star Quarterbacks.
The pitch system should change down the road. Nobody uses the bad pitches in real life. Im a former recruit.
Spring Games for player progression. Not the random stuff please. So lame
Heisman Trophy Presentation
Better BCS Bowls Presentations
Bad *** pregame stuff like NBA 2K11
Whiteouts/Blackouts
Visual Reporters (Erin Andrews)
ABC maybe?

Well thats all I have for now
78 Consensus All-Americans
Fight On
Old 03-01-2011, 02:45 AM   #14
Rookie

SkillzKillz719's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Thunder
Socks are a game killer for me in dynasty.. NOBODY IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEARS LOW SOCKS. One more time EA.. NOBODY IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEARS LOW SOCKS. Lets try and make the players look like legit football players.

Just read the first sentence.... just wow. That sounds so ridiculous. lol
Old 03-01-2011, 12:08 PM   #15
Banned

SPRING GAME. should be the first thing on the list in Preseason.
Let's see which freshman CB can play on the field and then we can choose who to redshirt.
SPRING GAME.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2011, 06:05 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Thunder
Socks are a game killer for me in dynasty.. NOBODY IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEARS LOW SOCKS. One more time EA.. NOBODY IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEARS LOW SOCKS. Lets try and make the players look like legit football players.
I hope you are being sarcastic here.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »