Home

Position Changes

This is a discussion on Position Changes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2011, 06:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Position Changes

Do computer controlled teams change recruits positions in the off season for those that may fit better at other positions
OKC Thunder
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2011, 08:12 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Position Changes

I would think that they would change athletes, but I'm not too sure.
Old 02-28-2011, 03:16 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 29

I think they only change to fill a hole not just because a player may be better at a different position
Old 02-28-2011, 03:28 PM   #4
MVP

stewart#28's Arena

Not sure what the CPU does in regards to POS changes?...Slightly off topic...I had a WR who was 6'2 227 pounds, WR rated 63.....so I move him to TE to see if he would progress and ever become a decent TE...when I moved him he went to 40....just out of curiosity I left him there, he was a SO, and he never progressed past overall rating of 40 seemed odd to me...anyone else ever experienced something similar?
12' 12-4
Old 02-28-2011, 04:00 PM   #5
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart#28
Not sure what the CPU does in regards to POS changes?...Slightly off topic...I had a WR who was 6'2 227 pounds, WR rated 63.....so I move him to TE to see if he would progress and ever become a decent TE...when I moved him he went to 40....just out of curiosity I left him there, he was a SO, and he never progressed past overall rating of 40 seemed odd to me...anyone else ever experienced something similar?
I think this is because the lowest rating a player can have is 40. So, he would have needed major boosts each year to reach just a 41 ovr.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2011, 09:44 PM   #6
Pro

Pielet's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart#28
Gruden,

RBS is the key rating for a TE I believe which probably explains the low rating. I would imagine the OVR was a lot less than 40 and never progressed passed it.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:02 AM   #7
MVP

stewart#28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pielet
Gruden,

RBS is the key rating for a TE I believe which probably explains the low rating. I would imagine the OVR was a lot less than 40 and never progressed passed it.
Thanks for the info...is seemed strange, he had 85 speed and decent catching rating...you would think he would be at least a 60 TE.....he was going to get cut as a WR, so it was worth a try...
12' 12-4

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »