Home

Import Class design

This is a discussion on Import Class design within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2011, 01:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Import Class design

[I'm still using NCAA10, but the algorithms are generally the same AFAIK]

This isn't just about the original draft class. I've been working on both the Madden and NCAA ends of this for some time and it's been a very frustrating experience. I haven't been doing rigorous recording of my results, but there's a few things I've observed:

-Reloading and importing the draft class again changes it, often dramatically. Players have huge ratings fluctuations.

-Player quality SUCKS. By year 15, the entire league is weirdly similar to how a lot of "ratings stretch" advocates want it to be.

-Scouting is entirely linear. Top-down on both overall and potential. Yeesh.

I searched the forums for import topics and none came up recently. This is a feature I really enjoy, so if anyone has any insights that'd be just super. The NCAA end seems to be the place to focus on rather than the Madden end, so I ask here.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »