Home

NCAA 12 entrances

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 entrances within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
NCAA 12 entrances

I have 2 questions on entrances. 1. Has anyone heard anything about more team authentic entrances for ncaa 12?

2. Has anyone heard if we will get to use our own entrance music through stadium sounds?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2011, 04:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 12 entrances

To my knowledge they haven't released any information pertaining to team entrances.
Old 03-22-2011, 04:16 PM   #3
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreyzbizkits
I have 2 questions on entrances. 1. Has anyone heard anything about more team authentic entrances for ncaa 12?

2. Has anyone heard if we will get to use our own entrance music through stadium sounds?
I think how EA does it is if you're not a prestigious school then you get a generic entrance
Old 03-22-2011, 06:53 PM   #4
Pro

44drob's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
I think how EA does it is if you're not a prestigious school then you get a generic entrance
-AMEN- !!!

GLORYERACLOTHING.COM
TRU2THA GAME
Old 03-23-2011, 08:08 PM   #5
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

The entrances were more over hype in my opinion that I kinda hope they did not put more time into. After seeing one a few times I would find myself skipping through it. Especially for the team I was playing as. Seeing the exact same thing over and over and over again every game got boring fast .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2011, 08:32 PM   #6
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
The entrances were more over hype in my opinion that I kinda hope they did not put more time into. After seeing one a few times I would find myself skipping through it. Especially for the team I was playing as. Seeing the exact same thing over and over and over again every game got boring fast .
The things that made me laugh were teams coming out of tunnels in stadiums that don't have tunnels... and the fans are always in SEATS! College stadiums, for the most part... like 99% of them, have BENCH seating... not actual seats w/ backs and arms.

Other than that the entrances were cool.

Old 03-25-2011, 04:09 AM   #7
Rookie

BLACKjersey53's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
The things that made me laugh were teams coming out of tunnels in stadiums that don't have tunnels... and the fans are always in SEATS! College stadiums, for the most part... like 99% of them, have BENCH seating... not actual seats w/ backs and arms.

Other than that the entrances were cool.
I had a TeamBuilder team that played on the Highschool field and they would come out of a tunnel. It really threw me off the first couple of times it happened lol
Old 03-25-2011, 02:11 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 10

Well, they're adding marching bands in the stand... I hope they add like, the band standing on either side of the tunnel and having the team run through.

Oh, and how about for the teams that DON'T COME OUT OF A TUNNEL, don't make them run out of one on the game.
James Naismith visited an Indiana basketball state finals game along with 15,000 screaming fans and later wrote, that while it was invented in Massachusetts, "basketball really had its origin in Indiana, which remains the center of the sport."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »