Home

Anyone else not excited about NCAA 12?

This is a discussion on Anyone else not excited about NCAA 12? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2011, 05:28 PM   #41
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Anyone else not excited about NCAA 12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
I know they port to PS3 from 360 so I don't think they program for two different consoles.
I'm pretty sure it's been stated by the devs that they work on them simultaneously and not first on 360 then port to PS3.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2011, 05:37 PM   #42
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I'm pretty sure it's been stated by the devs that they work on them simultaneously and not first on 360 then port to PS3.
Yea I think Adam said that last year.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBauerHour
As someone who takes NCAA Football a little more serious than the average, casual person, I have been impressed by how good the games have been, but for those hardcore or sim guys, the game just hasn't been totally perfect. Sure the option game and lack of depth can make the game a bit frustrating, but it's getting better. I already have my copy of NCAA 12 reserved at Gamestop and I am still very excited about the game. I'm a college football fan and to NOT buy the game wouldn't feel right to me. Even though the game has had me tossing my controller across my couch numerous times, I can still remember even more times where I have been at the edge of my seat in certain situations or jumping off of the couch with excited with both fists in the air as I barely escape with a victory.
In general is it a good college game. . .sure! But given the history of the game, has it been developed into the game it should be in 2011 . . .not even close! The difference in gameplay and additions on the PS2 from yr. to yr. seemed greater in the past. I will buy it, yes, but its only because there is no other alternative,
Old 04-05-2011, 05:56 PM   #44
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

I'm pumped for NCAA 12. The progress that they made from 10 to 11 was probably the biggest leap forward of any sports game this gen. Plus, Dynasty Wire easily the most innovative feature this gen. I play all sorts of different games and am far from a "football only" gamer. However, this is the first game that I have played this long after the real season ended since I was a kid and played Tecmo Super Bowl year round. Given their success last year and how much I've enjoyed the game, what's isn't there to be excited about?

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 04-05-2011, 06:06 PM   #45
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49
I don't see how you guys can complain about NCAA 11.

I gave a 9/10.

@AdamdotH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2011, 06:12 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 1

EA does the same thing every year. Last year it was Windsocks and camera flashes. Also team specific end zones in bowl games. Then the hefty stuff came out later.

Bitches be crazy about not getting enough "gameplay" info but its the same thing NCAAF has done every other year.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:15 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayRock
EA does the same thing every year. Last year it was Windsocks and camera flashes. Also team specific end zones in bowl games. Then the hefty stuff came out later.

Bitches be crazy about not getting enough "gameplay" info but its the same thing NCAAF has done every other year.
Windsocks was NCAA 10.
BUt everything else is correct. They dont start really releasing info until around this time.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:26 PM   #48
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

I really liked NCAA 11, after I found the right set of sliders it was like playing a whole new game.

I have high hopes for NCAA 12, and I hope that they do add features that I'm craving (deeper dynasty, revamped recruiting, more player faces, fully editable rosters, create a prospect templates, coaching carousel).

It has just been a couple weeks now since new info has been released and I just hope they aren't waiting another 2 weeks until Mark Ingram gets announced as the cover athlete to give us something else to get excited about.

I really just wish there was a schedule for when announcements would happen...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »