Home

EA SPORTS NCAA Football 12: Help us shape cannons

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS NCAA Football 12: Help us shape cannons within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2011, 09:48 PM   #17
cdj
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: EA SPORTS NCAA Football 12: Help us shape cannons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
Just gonna say this, I feel like teams like Troy, Marshall, Army, Western Kentucky University Wyoming are not even going to have these new fixes (bands/cannons) done correctly.
At The Gaming Tailgate, we gathered feedback from all community sites (TGT, OS, EA Forums, Tradition Football, etc.) and were able to get seating for all band locations: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...Band-Locations So the small schools should be properly represented whenever they add bands in.

We are doing the same for Cannons, so hopefully we can find out all of the schools that have them so they get included this year: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...all-12-Cannons

Last edited by cdj; 04-06-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:00 AM   #18
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Oklahoma State uses the new military cannon; however, it's located on the roof. The field is simply too crowded.

In the picture provided, if you go straight up from between the "a" and "t" in "okstate.com", you can see something on the edge of the roof. That's the cannon. It's fired after every score, and at the end of each quarter. No fireworks.

http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/okst/gr...hone/4-bps.jpg
Old 04-07-2011, 05:59 AM   #19
Rookie

chen_sc's Arena

OVR: 4

wow! great addition!
just hope that the cannons fire during kickoffs, field goals and PATs and not just after tuchdowns...
Old 04-07-2011, 08:04 AM   #20
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
My thoughts exactly. The Teams that get the attention are only ever the 6 star prestige. Still, I think this is a cool idea, but maybe make more team-specific stuff. Not all teams have a Cannon (Houston has a Cougar ROar, I believe, for example)
I think he's asking so that they edit the cannon into the background or they might have a cut-scene with a cannon. Things like the roar and stuff aren't visual and can be accomplished with custom stadium sounds. SPeaking of that I hope they add more slots to custom stadium sounds. Last year I wanted to do my whole conference then figured out that the limit would only allow me to do about 4-5 teams completely. Also, the usability definitely needs to be improved for custom sounds. It takes way too long to sort through the sounds and pick teams.

Back on topic though, I hope they do represent the little guys too and won't just focus on the 6 Star teams like last year.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Old 04-07-2011, 08:11 AM   #21
Rookie

gohogs141's Arena

OVR: 2

we have fireworks go off from behind the scoreboard after a TD...not sure if it counts though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2011, 10:16 AM   #22
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

If they work during Kickoffs, I saw awesome. Why not add to the realism of the game? Obviously they aren't releasing gameplay right now, so I'll take what I can get.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 04-07-2011, 10:25 AM   #23
Rookie

vanderbiltfan87's Arena

OVR: 5

This is the art department's work so gameplay is not a factor here.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:35 AM   #24
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

The art dept is putting in work though. They have the band in the stands, cheerleader chants and fight songs and now cannons only thing they missing is mascots doing pushups.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »