Home

The official "What team are you taking in your dynasty thread?" for NCAA Football

This is a discussion on The official "What team are you taking in your dynasty thread?" for NCAA Football within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2011, 01:21 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: The official "What team are you taking in your dynasty thread?" for NCAA Football

I'll start with my Purdue Boilermakers and see where I can get them. My thing is I do CPU vs CPU about 95% of the time in my dynastys... Hoping I can build Purdue back up to what they were back in 2004 with Orton, or maybe something completely different.

Also, gotta play as them to get that dang Old Oaken Bucket back..
James Naismith visited an Indiana basketball state finals game along with 15,000 screaming fans and later wrote, that while it was invented in Massachusetts, "basketball really had its origin in Indiana, which remains the center of the sport."
Old 04-11-2011, 03:42 PM   #10
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: The official "What team are you taking in your dynasty thread?" for NCAA Football

Texas Tech first, a few other random dynasties and then have another Texas Tech dynasty leading up to NCAA 13. Thats what i did this year

Taylor Potts Gang or Die
Old 04-11-2011, 03:50 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Michigan State! I usually pick my favorite team, but sometimes ill go the rebuilding route and take Eastern Michigan or another 1* school.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2011, 09:24 PM   #12
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13

Auburn, MSU, UNC, SDSU, Syracuse, whoever really. Mostly AU, though.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:27 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Hopefully I will have to decide from lower schools because of CC.
But most likely a teambuilder or a 1 star team
Old 04-11-2011, 09:33 PM   #14
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

It Depends, If there is a Coaching Carousel where I need to work my way up to HC I will most likely start out as Buffalo and eventually work my way to Syracuse.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:15 PM   #15
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

Florida State Seminoles, the usual
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2011, 12:00 AM   #16
MVP

RebelHog's Arena

OVR: 8

I change the landscape of college football and mix/match conferences. The most fun thing I do is create a team builder school of a directional kind (example West Arkansas and East Arkansas)

Or, re-create an established school, give them a death penalty and rebuild them, I mean low rating everything, make the uniform very generic (leave helmet alone) and limit your scholarships and lower your TV rating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »